• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which game should I play on YouTube?

NikoKing

Da Biggest Bears Fan!
Bells
Yeah, I have no idea what to play, so I'm letting you guys vote out of the games I've chosen :p . This may seem pointless, but at least it's in Brewster's Cafe and not Off-Topic :D . So yeah, vote in the poll above please :) .

The one that I'd enjoy watching most would be New Super Mario Bros. Wii, especially if you play with friends. It's just overall more fun than the others (not that the others aren't good games, too).

Tyeforce said:
The one that I'd enjoy watching most would be New Super Mario Bros. Wii, especially if you play with friends. It's just overall more fun than the others (not that the others aren't good games, too).
There's someone that is already doing that. He's on TBT in fact, Hellsingrunner.

Here's part 1 of the LP:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcKF8DzcLiQ

I pick Yoshi's Island if you're playing alone.

But if you can play with someone else, Kirby Super Star would be fantastic.

Rawburt said:
I pick Yoshi's Island if you're playing alone.

But if you can play with someone else, Kirby Super Star would be fantastic.
Yeah, KSS would be so fun if I had someone to play with D: .

images

Niko obviously wants to play Zelda games.

Alright, one game I really do want to play, is Kirby Superstar! :D . So that marks one game down, and I'll check on the poll tomorrow to determine the second game.

Back