Which do you regret? Town Name, Fruit, or Map?

I regret taking the first map offered for my main town when I first started playing. It's such an awkward map and it feels a bit cramped, I dislike the river shape. I've worked with it though and now I think it looks pretty nice, it also has apples as the town fruit which is a plus. I wouldn't want to reset.

I learned my lesson and took my time choosing my maps in my other towns.

I like my new map. It didn't take long to get and I wasn't too picky.

I regret the fruit I got though (not that I have a choice)..... It's pears. I would have liked apples or peaches. :)

I feel your pear problem :I
I have pears aswel.

About 2092049 people on this thread have a pear problem. We need to address this issue and ban pears.
Unfortunately Isabelle won't do it because my petition is 8x12 and not 8x11.

I truly wish I thought more on the name, my original town's name was Sunhill and I like stars so I decided to name my new town Starhill, it's cute but I really wish I picked something else ><
I also hate my town layout- it was fine before but I have sooo many plans that would look awkward on my map-
I miss my original fruit though, I had peaches and I LOVE peaches!! I have apples now but they're good too :)

Last edited:
I like my new map. It didn't take long to get and I wasn't too picky.

I regret the fruit I got though (not that I have a choice)..... It's pears. I would have liked apples or peaches. :)
YOU GOT A PEAR PROBLEM! >:L

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not so much fan of my town fruit being pears. It's always pears and I wish I had a little more variety there.
I'm also mad about where I put my coffee shop. It's right in front of a rock, which makes it difficult when that rock is the money rock, because I'm always missing out on the 8,000 bell bag that day.
My grass is meh. Squares are all right.
And the layout is okay. I have ponds everywhere and the villagers are spread out, which makes it kind of hard to build anything big.
All in all though, I love SunnyOak. It's the best town I've ever had in an Animal Crossing game.

MORE PEAR PROBLEMS

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like my name! I like my town map. I don't like my fruit. :( Pears, too, ugh.

I wish I'd gotten peaches!! They're way cuter.

My layout is awesome though. Straight vertical line going from Main Street > Re-Tail > My house > Beach > Dock. Heck yes. Also I was able to place the bridges pretty much just how I wanted them. I soft resetted for layouts like, three times maybe? I got lucky. <3

I'd kind of like a south-facing waterfall but then I wouldn't have the cool symmetrical layout I've got going. I have two ponds sort of in the middle of paths and things, I'd relocate them if I could I suppose. And I'd love circle grass for those stars in the winter, I've got triangles. :'( But all in all, I love Aurora and I'm never resetting. <3

This pear problem is an epidemic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh god, same thing happened to me. I made my first town all random, but I hated how my villager ended up lol so,I made a new one... I had peaches in the first one... but in my current town now I have PEARS. I ALSO HATE PEARS. But well, learned to stand them... :p

Pears cannot be negotiated with. :L

My fruit and my map isn't that great. Oranges are so bleh and although I've made my map work, it could be so much better. And I also dislike where Merengue's house is, she was one of my first villagers, and her house is 2 or 3 tiles off.

But I wouldn't change it. I love my town.

Map. My main problem is where all my new villagers put their houses. (Aka) right in front of my bridge -.-

Map. My main problem is where all my new villagers put their houses. (Aka) right in front of my bridge -.-

Yeah, Charlise put her house right smack on my path and in front of a bridge. I don't even like Charlise...

Back