• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which animal Crossing Villager do you share your birthday with?

Jellieyz

King of rec
Bells
Follow up question: and do you like him or her?

I share mines with Julian. I guess it's okay, he is a unicorn and has a smug personality, so he's tolerable. But if I would need to get rid of Colton for him. I don't want two of the same personality and 'species' to be in my village.

I have yet to get Julian. :c

I share mine with Rene?, not a huge fan of her.

Some villager from animal forest I think, I've never seen them before. But as a side fact- you said you didn't want 2 of the same species in your town. In my CF game I had 4 ducks in my town and hated them all.

I thought I didn't share a birthday with any villagers, but I just found out it's Shep! He's a cutie, so I'm a-okay with that!

There are only 333 villagers and 365 days in a year (366 on leap year), so every day couldn't be taken.

I, however, share mine with Curt. I've decided that I like him BECAUSE he shares my birthday. He's pretty cute in a grumpy Gus sorta way too.

Back