• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

"Where's the Facebook Login Page?!"

Tyeforce said:
Muffun said:
Tyeforce said:
Tom said:
Tyeforce said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepnot the same thing... Otherwise Facebook would be falling with MySpace right now. XD

MySpace is for gangsters and emos. At least that's what it feels like, with all the stupid names that use different symbols and text speak in them. At least Facebook forces you to use your actually name, not something like "XxX~N1NT3ND0+$0N1C_F@NBO1~XxX". >_> Oh, and it doesn't let you have annoying music on your profile like MySpace does. And no annoying copy and paste layouts and all that. Ugh.
MAYBE SOME PEOPLE LIKE HAVING MUSIC PLAY. >:U

I like the new Facebook layout, but it's really glitchy and the mobile app no longer shows updates and such.

And ignorance is bliss. @article
If you want to listen to music, then just open iTunes. =p Seriously, I hate it when I go to someone's profile and I hear the worst rap music imaginable playing. >_>
iTunes is charging $1.29 for most songs, while Myspace music is free. Your only other option for iTunes is listening to free "samples".

And you can just press the pause button on the music player to turn it off... :p
You know you don't have to buy all of your music from the iTunes Store, right? I haven't bought a single song from the iTunes Store. All of my songs are from CDs, game rips, online downloads, etc.
Well, true, but not every song is going to be available on a CD, online download, etc.

And with online downloads comes the risk of spyware, blah, etc.

I use etc. a lot, don't I. :eek:

Muffun said:
Tyeforce said:
Muffun said:
Tyeforce said:
Tom said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepnot the same thing... Otherwise Facebook would be falling with MySpace right now. XD

MySpace is for gangsters and emos. At least that's what it feels like, with all the stupid names that use different symbols and text speak in them. At least Facebook forces you to use your actually name
If you want to listen to music, then just open iTunes. =p Seriously, I hate it when I go to someone's profile and I hear the worst rap music imaginable playing. >_>
iTunes is charging $1.29 for most songs, while Myspace music is free. Your only other option for iTunes is listening to free "samples".

And you can just press the pause button on the music player to turn it off... :p
You know you don't have to buy all of your music from the iTunes Store, right? I haven't bought a single song from the iTunes Store. All of my songs are from CDs, game rips, online downloads, etc.
Well, true, but not every song is going to be available on a CD, online download, etc.

Spyware? lolwut

Mac FTW.

Smash Genesis said:
Seriously? I had thought that people on the internet were smarter than that.

@Tyeforce: I bet the marriage lasted for about eleven seconds after that.
Nah, her husband was probably in the corner with a laptop set up and on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace and such. He probably had been updating his statuses through the whole pregnancy. XD

I think it's gotten ridiculous how obsessed people have become with texting and social networking. I see people texting while driving a lot, swerving and randomly speeding up and slowing down, too. >< My uncle just had to fire someone who couldn't do her job because she spent most of the day at work texting. .-.

Whatever happened to good, old-fasioned telephone conversations and instant messaging? =p

Edit: And for the MySpace music thing, MySpace's music stuff is almost always low quality and frequently gets removed. Also, you can find pretty much any song or CD online for download, whether through iTunes or otherwise.

Tyeforce said:
Muffun said:
Tyeforce said:
Muffun said:
Tyeforce said:

MySpace is for gangsters and emos. At least that's what it feels like, with all the stupid names that use different symbols and text speak in them. At least Facebook forces you to use your actually name

Spyware? lolwut

Mac FTW.
Dunno, word o' mouth.

Back