• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Where's my friend Pelly at :(

There are many NPCs which didn't show up in the Direct such as Gracie, Phyllis, Leaf, Redd, Luna, Dr. Shrunk etc. Pretty sure Pelly as well as the others are also in the game, they probably just showed some of the NPCs as an example and had not the time to include everyone. So I wouldn't worry about it.

There are many NPCs which didn't show up in the Direct such as Gracie, Phyllis, Leaf, Redd, Luna, Dr. Shrunk etc. Pretty sure Pelly as well as the others are also in the game, they probably just showed some of the NPCs as an example and had not the time to include everyone. So I wouldn't worry about it.

Lets hope so!!

yeah, but the post office is now in the airport lol and done by the player.
But that looks like it’s for postcards and not letters ( I could be wrong....I got to watch the direct again)

But that looks like it’s for postcards and not letters ( I could be wrong....I got to watch the direct again)

That's true, although the postcards seem to function basically the same as letters do. I wouldn't be surprised if Pelly and Phyllis don't have a major role or even appear this time around based on what we've seen.

Back