Where to place the police station and cafe?

Patchwork

Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Hi there, I've finally got the police station now and I'm going to be placing both the cafe and the police station now. Before I decide on where I want it to go, I want to show where I am considering placing it and then hearing your suggestions to help me make my decision.

Here's the town map, also visit it through the dream world if you want to get a bit more familiar with it.

HNI_0070.jpg

P is the police station, C is the cafe. The idea I had in mind for these locations is that I want to make the town hall and plaza area look busy. I like where the police station is since it can be connected with the town hall with paths. I'm considering to swap the cafe and the police station around if it looks better with the cafe connected to the town hall.

The rest of the town is intended to have much more rural feel to it with a nice cedar forest on the northern side of town and some more natural PWP in the more empty areas outside of the plaza area. This is ongoing at the moment and will be done in the future.

So what do you think? And do you have any suggestions where I should place the buildings?

I would put the cafe on the littl bit of land that sticks up intothe river, to the right of the lake bit.

Back