• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Where should I put my house?

KK Gamer

[._.]
Bells
Arcade Tokens
I recently got the digital version of Animal Crossing from Club Nintendo and I need help finding a location for my house. Please help me xD

zlCfzTNNRRwagCJjXH

I recommend putting it in between the pond in the front and the villager house (if you're going to visit Main St. often.), or under the town hall (if you want to go there and to re-tail. You can also go cliff-diving xD).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or, if you want, you can put it under the plaza (under the river) and place a bridge there. Then you'll really be close to everything.

Last edited:
The spot under the river that's under the plaza is really good! Thank you so much for the idea!

To the right of city hall. You'll be close to retail and the dock isn't faraway. Add a bridge so you can cross to the event plaza.
Pathway can go straight up to the train station.

There's an indent in the river, just below the town hall. Put one house on the left side and the other on the right. You can but a bridge in between and do some cool landscaping around them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*town plaza

Back