Where is the main spot your vills will sit down on?

Blu-chu

Amnesiac Mayor
Bells
Winter Mittens
So today, as I was playing, I found Skye sitting down at the park bench I had recently donated to build.
WVW69ifcGqAedDkhkH
I couldn't bear to wake her up, so I just let her sleep. She must've been tired, the poor dear!
I also found Julian and Chief lounging on their sofas, but I only took a pic of Chief and the mayor. xD
WVW69ifa0SIJyrTuZP

Where is the spot that you find your villagers sitting down on? On their furniture in their homes? On your PWPs? Stumps? Please do tell!

Recently, I've seen some of my villagers sitting on a tree stump next to Fuchsia's house. Poppy fell asleep on it the other day, which I thought was cute. I also saw Olaf on it yesterday.

on the fairytale bench, which is kind of weird because it's way farther away from their houses than the other two benches :>

there are two places i typically find them sitting on! first one is the metal bench overlooking the beach, and second is one of the stumps by my campsite :)
GtACody.jpg

Vm5e6WZ.jpg

I have a modern wood bench in front of the caf?. Someone is sitting or sleeping there a few times a week. It's so cute. I think they like that area because it's in the upper center part of town. My town hall is in the right corner and I put a bench there, too. Only once have I ever seen anyone sitting there. I don't expect anyone to use that one because it's out of the way, but the bench looks good there, so I'll keep it even if it never gets used.

I don't think I've seen any villagers sit on any of the benches I have yet, but I could be wrong...

I don't think I've ever seen a villager sitting in my town...
Hehe, that's okay! I thought I never was gonna see one of them sit down for a while there too, since I had put up two yellow benches in two different areas, and almost nobody except Wolfgang used them. You just gotta be patient! c:

I don't think I've seen any villagers sit on any of the benches I have yet, but I could be wrong...
Maybe they have, maybe they haven't! xD

I have a bench just in front of my town hall. It was one of the first PWPs that I ever built. And my villagers love it.

Mine LOVE any and all tree stumps and the big red boot :) I have a few modern benches around which also see a lot of tush action :)

I have a zen bench near my town hall that was only built to stop anyone trying to plot there, but it seems a popular hang-out spot. :)

I haven't constructed any benches yet, so the only option they have so far is a lone tree stump next to Drift's house. It has the special marking, so I leave it there so that I can collect the mushrooms that grow beside it.

Last edited:
I only have a bench and I find Bam there a lot. I only ever saw someone sitting on a couch once. I walked into Chief's house and Sterling was visiting. Chief was sitting on his sofa so I sat down next to him, waited for Sterling to walk over, and took a photo of the three of us. B))) I would post it but Idk how.

Mine mainly sit on the yellow bench near the town hall. I've never seen villagers sit on anything in their houses.

Back