• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Where do you want to live?

Rural Japan.

I have health problems, so the smoking zones are something I wish was implemented everywhere.

I went to Kamakura last year in April, and that was the first time I've ever breathed in air so fresh and smelled the fragrance of flowers. It was just wonderful.

That was probably the first time in 15 years where I could just breathe in as much as I want without fear of gagging or being thrown into a coughing fit.

Watch out if you want to move to Japan or Taiwan...

It gets HOT

Anyway, I posted before but where I wanna live is Norway. :)

Watch out if you want to move to Japan or Taiwan...

It gets HOT

Anyway, I posted before but where I wanna live is Norway. :)
is tht why ur username is Norski? haha..

i wanna live underwater but too bad there's no oxygen there rip

I've decided that I definitely don't want to live in the US..But in my old age and after I retire, I want to move somewhere like a moderately sized city, close to the ocean. That would be the best way to live out the rest of your life imo.

I want to live somewhere without snow. It's way too cold here in New York and it snows up until April almost every year (sometimes longer).
Hopefully once I'm out of college I have the guts to make the move.

Italy. For senior year I want to go there for about a week. After that go to college then sometime after college move to Italy. The history there is amazing. Not to mention their amazing food.

A place with more consistent weather so I can stop getting sick during winter and fried during summer.

Nobody is talking of countries like Jamaica and even Cuba, I did visit those countries a few years back and it was awesome, every day was like a holiday, and it is way cheaper to live there, I hope to visit and stay there once am done with University.

I want to move to Colorado. (The only state in America I would actually consider living in.)

Last edited:
In my dreams Canada, South Africa, or Coober Pedy, Australia the underground Opal mining town, you buy a plot, they carve out your house underground and you can sell the opals they pull. It's pretty radical.
In more reasonable terms I would probably really enjoy living in Oregon or Washington, not TOO far from home, but a way better climate and better artsy community.

I now live in the Netherlands but if I would have the possibility I would move to Norway

- - - Post Merge - - -

Taipei or Amsterdam.

Please don't go to Amsterdam. The city isn't what it used to be. On videos it all looks fun and beautiful but it really isn't. Drugs gangs, daily liquidation, it's really not a fun city to live in anymore.

Last edited:
I'd like to live in the US. Granted, I've never even visited the US, but I just have a feeling I'd like it there. Two of my friends are keen on moving there one day and I would die without them living near me, so maybe I'd see about moving with them one day if they go ahead with it.

Back