• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Where did your username come from?

Puerto Rican -English
Puerto RIcano -Spanish
Ricano for=4
ricano4life xD

Well, even tho my name is Antonieta, everyone calls me Topi... but I generally use Topincrasia as a nickname in webpages... cause Topi sometimes is allready used... XD I was lucky this time...

I use the name Tyeforce for everything. It's an obvious hybrid of Tye and Triforce. I made it up years ago when I first got my DS. I originally made it up just for my DS nickname, but it stuck.

Kimmi2 said:
duh, its also from plain old Naruto, not just Shippuuden.
P.S. U spelt it wrong its ShippUUden. with 2 u's.
I always think you got yours from Fruits Basket, the really annoying chick only in the manga......Kimmi-chan
ugh.

MGMT said:
Fabioisonfire said:
My name is Fabio.

And I'm ablaze.

Hence, Fabioisonfire.
Alexisonfire
HOWDJOONO

Except, it's not 'Fabioonfire'. The double O just doesn't look good. But that is how the name was originated, I was in love with them. But now it's just kind of become it's own thing.

Fabioisonfire said:
MGMT said:
Fabioisonfire said:
My name is Fabio.

And I'm ablaze.

Hence, Fabioisonfire.
Alexisonfire
HOWDJOONO

Except, it's not 'Fabioonfire'. The double O just doesn't look good. But that is how the name was originated, I was in love with them. But now it's just kind of become it's own thing.
I'm OHE333

Off of a series of Cartoons I've Created using powerpoint with stickpeople duking it out with lightsabers. :p

MGMT said:
Fabioisonfire said:
MGMT said:
Fabioisonfire said:
My name is Fabio.

And I'm ablaze.

Hence, Fabioisonfire.
Alexisonfire
HOWDJOONO

I'm OHE333
Ah. *My palm hits my face, creating what we now know as a 'facepalm'.*

Fabioisonfire said:
MGMT said:
Fabioisonfire said:
MGMT said:
Fabioisonfire said:
My name is Fabio.

And I'm ablaze.

Hence, Fabioisonfire.
Alexisonfire
HOWDJOONO

I'm OHE333
AKA fail

MGMT said:
Fabioisonfire said:
MGMT said:
Fabioisonfire said:
MGMT said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
HOWDJOONO

I'm OHE333
AKA fail
Too many name changes, man... Jesus, like, everyone changed their name on me.

Fabioisonfire said:
MGMT said:
Fabioisonfire said:
MGMT said:
Fabioisonfire said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepis how the name was originated, I was in love with them. But now it's just kind of become it's own thing.
I'm OHE333
AKA fail
Too many name changes, man... Jesus, like, everyone changed their name on me.
Mine was childish. So it had to go.

Back