• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Where did your username come from?

hollisterx2 said:
Mine is pretty simple:

The pacific clothing store Hollister + the ending part of Final Fantasy X-2 =

hollisterx2

Yours?
Oooohhhh lol now I know where I knew your name =P rememmber?

Mines from my fav. anime but now I kinda hate animes, but I think name changes are off ATM

On another internet community, i was "Super Paper Luigi" then, someone made they're name the exact thing <_< I then changed it to paper Luigi DS, which sounded... stupid. So i went with Master Crash (Bob-omb Character in paper Mario 2), sounded cool, suited me c: I also go by Captain Collision sometimes.

"Gabby La La" is a girl who plays the sitar, and toured with Les Claypool for like.. a year and some change. And, I'm now Gabby.

Gabby said:
"Gabby La La" is a girl who plays the sitar, and toured with Les Claypool for like.. a year and some change. And, I'm now Gabby.
Why can't I have a Menstruating Muk. D:

MGMT said:
Gabby said:
Why can't I have a Menstruating Muk. D:
I'm really surprised mine isn't gone D:

Melvic = My Name!

I was born in Melbourne Victoria

Melbourne Victoria
Mel Vic
Melvic

Stupid Parents......!

roy is my fav ssbm character(still sad hes not in brawl)man because im a boy and 6 is my 3rd favorite number and sounds better than 2 or 4

My original one was Lonic. Stupid mix between Sonic and L33T. Then it went to Bacon Boy, I can't decide if I should stick with that or go with Anomaly.

It marks the year I got an N64 and Mario Kart 64 for Chistmas.
Since then I've been an Nintendo fan. ^_^

Back