• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Where did your username come from?

Toon][quote="Yinkie-Chan said:
Yink is my real username. But it comes from when I was younger, and I was playing The Legend of Zelda: Adventure of ]And you must like Jackie Chan.
I didn't know what else to choose.
:huh: Someone had already taken "Yink". But Jackie-Chan is respectable.

In reality I'm just a huge Zelda fan.

Yinkie-Chan said:
Toon][quote="Yinkie-Chan said:
Yink is my real username. But it comes from when I was younger, and I was playing The Legend of Zelda: Adventure of ]And you must like Jackie Chan.
I didn't know what else to choose.
:huh: Someone had already taken "Yink". But Jackie-Chan is respectable.

In reality I'm just a huge Zelda fan.
TOLD YOU COFFEH!

IDC what Chan means, because it's Jackie's last name.

D4rk is a name I got from my runescape account, and the real name was d4rk r4ngz, where I got that name was in the game runescape there's a dark bow and I wanted to be a pure ranger and r4ngz stands for ranges, just something I mixed together, my username on tbt use to be "Cole" but I want everyone to know me as d4rk so I changed it. :p

Toon][quote="coffeebean! said:
coffee bean randomly popped into my head.....

TLM, do you even know what chan means? -.-
Do I look like I care what you think?

No?

Because I do.

What's it mean, since you're so smart? (Not sarcastic)[/quote]Do I look like a dictionary?
Look it up yourself. -.-

I will tell you though, it's a Japanese suffix.

Ohdangitsgabby is just a thing.
Me and my cousin do it all the time.. with like everything xD
MSN AIM all that stuff.

I think it's mostly b/c whenever we walked around the neighborhood these guys would be like "oh dang it's gabby&hannah."
So we took it from there xDD

^^Weird i know xD

My name (Dragon form here)

I picked it because I like dragons, I was angry at the time, Dragons are portrayed as angry animals sometimes, Dragon names start with "g", I like listening to music. Dragons + Anger + Listen + G = Glisten (Real me)

duh, its also from plain old Naruto, not just Shippuuden.
P.S. U spelt it wrong its ShippUUden. with 2 u's.

Back