• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Where can I send my 3DS XL in to repair scratches?

CHR:)S

Bells
Classic Easter Egg
I have a few scratches that really irritate me on my Animal Crossing edition 3DS XL. Is there anywhere I can send it in to repair the scratches?

As far as I know, no one repairs the scratches. Most repair places only do hardware like buttons.

Last edited:
They will, I had a paint chip and a wobbly top screen and Nintendo fixed it for free.

My 3DS-XL was a special edition Pikachu, but after a few months, none of my games would work... My mom took it to Nintendo to get it fixed, but it couldn't be fixed. (Apparently blowing air on the cartridge doesn't work...) A few weeks afterwards, I got the black and red 3DS-XL that I have today. Works with EVERYTHING, and I made a vow to be careful with this one. (Other than that 3DS-XL, three DS Lites, two DSIs, a video game disc, (it was actually my old foster dog, Lady, that bit it, but it was my dog, so I'm basically responsible.) and possibly a DSI-XL, have broken in the care of me.)

I'd suggest giving the system to Nintendo to get it fixed. Worked for me.

My 3DS-XL was a special edition Pikachu, but after a few months, none of my games would work... My mom took it to Nintendo to get it fixed, but it couldn't be fixed. (Apparently blowing air on the cartridge doesn't work...) A few weeks afterwards, I got the black and red 3DS-XL that I have today. Works with EVERYTHING, and I made a vow to be careful with this one. (Other than that 3DS-XL, three DS Lites, two DSIs, a video game disc, (it was actually my old foster dog, Lady, that bit it, but it was my dog, so I'm basically responsible.) and possibly a DSI-XL, have broken in the care of me.)

I'd suggest giving the system to Nintendo to get it fixed. Worked for me.

Strange, throughout my life I've never managed to break a hand-held console. My mum dropped my first ever DS (the big silver brick-like ones) and one of the hinges snapped, but other than that all of my consoles have been fine!
When I was younger I dropped my pink transparent GBA in the toilet, but it still worked! It broke my beloved Pokemon sapphire though :(

Back