When you're number one favourite villager camps....

NicPlays

Bells
User Title Color Change
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Tasty Cake
Voodoo Doll
October Birthstone (Opal)
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
And you have 10 villagers. You walk in there, thinking, what are the odds, and then BOOM! Your favourite villager is there! This happened to me with Rod, I walked in, saw him, and I was , well, let's just say I was doing some swearing. Has this ever happened to you? Post it below!

Yep. Not with my number 1 favourite villager (I probably would have cried if Walker had been in there) but with my number two, Prince. And the worst part was that Rodeo was in boxes, so I'm like maybe Prince will still move in? But nope. If you had come one day later, Prince!

Yep. Not with my number 1 favourite villager (I probably would have cried if Walker had been in there) but with my number two, Prince. And the worst part was that Rodeo was in boxes, so I'm like maybe Prince will still move in? But nope. If you had come one day later, Prince!

Oh no! Walker is actually my second favourite tied with Pinky

Yep...happened with Flurry. I was so mad/upset/etcetera. I managed to get her from another member on these boards, but still.

That happened to me with Kiki once ;3;
Kiki is such a cutie! She reminds me of one of my old kittens I had to give away ;n;

It happened to me today with Vesta. I was excited at first, but then I realised my town was full... T___T

- - - Post Merge - - -

That happened to me with Kiki once ;3;
Kiki is such a cutie! She reminds me of one of my old kittens I had to give away ;n;

I have Kiki :3 I never see her around though. She's like a ninja XD

I have Whitney in my campsite right now- i dont need her, but i wish there was a away to let somebody else come get her for their town...

GAH! That happened to me with Carmen! I actually cried. But I just got her over the weekend, so all is now right with the world.

This happened to me with Deirdre. She was one of the uchis I wanted to get, but unfortunately she appeared in my campsite during my town phase that I like to call "Marshal and Julian won't get the hell out".

I'm over it, but it still kinda sucks knowing that I could've had Deirdre :-/

when i saw Lolly,i cried like ive never cried before...

Last edited:
Gosh that happened to me once with Kabuki and TWICE with Bianca. (And once when I was resetting and was getting random villager plots, Julian's plot showed up, but it was in such a horrible spot over my paths that ruined my set up so I had to give him up... yeah, I'm that persnickety...)

Aw :(
It had never happened to me before because I never knew what a campsite was until restarting my town (one week ago) XD

OH GOD. Just a few days ago I was torn whether or not to let Marshal move in from the campsite. I ended up moving him in. Right after he moved in I had another camper. I walk in and who do I see but Kyle, my ultimate dreamie who I've been trying to get for 2 months. I also did a lot of swearing.

It hasn't happened to me yet but...
My younger sibling has their own copy of ACNL. A few weeks after they built their campsite, and after having already gotten ten villagers in town, they saw that a camper had set up at the site.
We always get excited over what camper's there, and more often than not it's someone we absolutely hate. But we always go in to check anyways. Guess who was in there...
It was a wolf, Lobo. They flipped. Almost all of their villagers were ugly, next to the tenth one that had come from my town. I still remember that they were so made. They beat Chester, Rocket, and other vills that they deemed were extremely annoying/an eyesore to look at. The worst part is, another villager was in BOXES, ready to move out the next day - which was also the day Lobo would disappear. :(

But then Wolfgang popped up later afterwards, and all was good in the world. XD

I'm so glad this has never happened to me. I read all the posts in this thread and felt some secondhand heartbreak, lol. I have gotten a lot of popular T1s in my campsite, like Merengue, Marina, and Lolly, but I never wanted any of them enough to care. Although, now I do wish there were some way to give them to other people without having to get the campers to move to your town first. (Hey Nintendo, are you hearing this?)

That happened to me probably right after I got my 10th villager, which was Pom Pom. A villager whom I have loathed since Wild World. When I found Bob in the campsite it was the day that ugly annoying duck plopped her feathery bum right near my house. I was glad to get rid of her.

I never had a dreamie camp in my town, but I did have a popular villager I would have loved to have camp. This was a little over a year ago, and I had Diana camp in my town. I wanted her to become a permanent villager, but of course I already had 10 villagers. She's just one of those villagers that got away.

Right after I got a voided villager as my tenth, Marshal was in my campsite. I'm talking literally the day after the voided one moved in. Since then, every single villager I've gotten in my campsite has been T5, I swear.​

Back