• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

When you get a villager voided by a TBT member...

I dunno if it's possible to clear your void. I heard a story in which somebody got a villager from a town that was deleted. Here is the story if you wanted to read it yourself.

The void is why I'm not doing any Wifi stuff until I fill up my tenth slot with somebody I really want. Though there was this sale thread for Phoebe a couple hours before I got on, and she was voided. I was rather sad when I saw that, but it just goes to show that not all the villagers in this forum's void are bad. :)

I've never gotten a villager from someones void before but I've voided villagers I consider alright because I needed to get them out quickly to make room for a dreamy and didn't have any time to try to sell them or give them away.

I'd imagine that would be the only situation where you might get a decent villager from the void. Or if someone has a villager move out by accident.

I got Katt from someones void too! It was months ago and it was from someone who came into my town uninvited two days prior D; I HATED Katt at first because of that but she did grow on me eventually.

I got my neighbor's voided Rocket and Mint.. And my coworkers voided Mira.. sigh. They came at inopportune times, to say the least. But I got a voided Midge, so that's cool c:

I've gotten two voided villagers from my friends, not from here though. One I love, and one I hate am ok with... so I know the feel.

Back