• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

When nobody wants her

Jordon

Bells
Mailbox
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
I set up a Giveaway for Timbra in the Villager Trade forum 5 HOURS ago!

18 people viewed it but NOBODY has offered!!!

It's frustrating! What do you do? It's 10:30pm in My town!

Maybe people don't want her because they are looking for their dreamies and she's just not one of them?
You could just let her leave if no one wants her?
I don't really see another option unless you have a second town to send her to.​

I recommend going to acnladopt@tumblr for unpopular villagers (sometimes popular ones show up on there). You will need a tumblr to submit, though. 99% of villagers adopted on there. Good luck!

Nothing really. She's not very popular which is why no one is replying to your thread. If you can't hold her to find her a new home, I would just void her. It's not really worth dealing with in my opinion.

What's so bad about just letting her go? I offer maybe 10% of my moving out villagers, because I'm just too lazy and don't expect anyone to want them anyway. The rest just leaves.

omg where did you get that picture of bunnie I'm dying so cute also I'm so sorry if I shouldn't post that here

She's not a very high-ranking villager, so that's why no-one wants her. If you can't find anyone to adopt her, I would just void her. Then just visit a town with 10 villagers and clear your void :)

Don't expect too much. Timbra is Tier Five and most people who want her may already have her. Don't give up though! Just wait and see if anyone wants her, then if nobody does just void her onto a friend who throws their voided villagers onto you.

I once had to void Marshal which was very recent actually and he was tier 1 number 1 at the time...

nobody wanted him so he was a victim to the void...

it is not always the "least wanted" villagers that have to be voided

I set up a Giveaway for Timbra in the Villager Trade forum 5 HOURS ago!

18 people viewed it but NOBODY has offered!!!

It's frustrating! What do you do? It's 10:30pm in My town!
I had the same problem when Grizzly moved out of Granada.

Back