• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

When does it start snowing?

There's supposed to be a blizzard on December 10 and December 11 should start when your town is covered in snow.

Oh yeah, and back on Nov 12 I got a message that "snow flurries will begin, and nights and mornings will get colder. Be sure to bundle up to avoid catching a cold!" Unfortunately I don't recall seeing any random snowflakes. Wasn't that the day the trees turned red?

December 10-11 the snow will remain on the ground. Yay snowpeople!
Your town music will change when there's snow, or snow coming.

Last edited:
I've had snow fall as early as November 28th, but snow will lay and on the 11th of December (with it snowing all day on December 10th)

And it will stick around until February 25th :)

Last edited:
I'm so excited!

Unfortunately I'll probably only see my paths and worn out grass rather than snow.

The snow in this game is so pretty. I can't wait till the 11th for a beautiful snow covered town. I like changing my paths to match the grass. XD

Last edited:
Back