• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

When do villagers start recommending PWP's?

krielle

Bells
Switch
5392-2998-8001
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Togepi Easter Egg
April Birthstone (Diamond)
ど
I was wondering, because I really want a fairy tale bridge to be recommended. I just restarted my town and finished one cobble stone bridge. The only peppy I have right now is Apple. o: Is there something that triggers a villager to recommend a pwp? Like having high friend ship or is it completely random? I know for a fact it will take awhile.

Thanks for looking~

Don't carry any money and have a pocket full of seashells (so your animals won't try to sell you something and they won't ask you for a seashell) and then swim out to the farthest point of the map. Stay there 5-10 minutes, and then walk around your villagers. They have "forgotten" about you, so one of them should ping you. It's no guarantee it'll be a PWP request--it could be a catchphrase request or just random silliness--but there's a chance it will be one. I got Fauna asking me for an outdoor chair today! :)

Don't carry any money and have a pocket full of seashells (so your animals won't try to sell you something and they won't ask you for a seashell) and then swim out to the farthest point of the map. Stay there 5-10 minutes, and then walk around your villagers. They have "forgotten" about you, so one of them should ping you. It's no guarantee it'll be a PWP request--it could be a catchphrase request or just random silliness--but there's a chance it will be one. I got Fauna asking me for an outdoor chair today! :)
Will definitely try this out!! :) thank you for the tip!

And here's the video

thanks for the video <3
good luck on getting that villager to move in that spot :)

Most of the time it's random. Most of my villagers just ask me for new catchphrases or new greetings, or on the rare occasions telling me that they're moving (in which I'm like "No you're not") .

Today Coach asked me for a Brick Bridge, which I had made.

Today I got a camping cot from Erik and yesterday a Stone Tablet from Genji :)

Back