When did you start playing Animal Crossing?

I first started playing Animal Crossing on August 18, 2012, a couple months after I got my GameCube.

i always wanted to play animal crossing but i was dirt poor lmao. years later into 2013 i played my first AC game, new leaf :')

My first Animal Crossing game was Animal Crossing for the Nintendo GameCube. I first played it when I was about six or so and had no basic reading skills, hahaha.

Christmas 2005! my player name was Jal and I don't really remember my first town name, but I know the current one is Burrow.

I got it for my 14th birthday on Gamecube, just 2 days after it's release on 24th September 2004. Other than New Leaf, I've only really played that particular AC game.

When I was 5 or 6 I believe I got Animal Crossing Population growing. It was my first gamecube game! I actually have no idea what my town name or mayor name was, but I really liked it although I could barely read. I hadn't played another game since New Leaf, so there was quite a jump in the gameplay really quq

I don't remember how old I was, but I played it in like 2003/2004

On a unrelated note.. My parents sold my gamecube without telling me with my sonic game inside of it, and I really miss that game as well, I was going to buy it again after getting really mad at my parents for selling it for a few dollars.. And found out the lowest I could find it for was over 100 bucks T-T

Last edited:
I started playing Animal Crossing in around 2006 because my cousins were playing Wild World. Being a lover of cute things, I instantly wondered what game that was and then went out and bought it a week later.

INSTANT HOOK. <3

I started with Wild World when I was a kid. The only other DS games I had were Nintendogs, and my character was Hattie from Hatland xD I was a pretty rubbish child

3rd grade so I was 9 at the time. I remember getting Wild World around launch.

Back