When did you start playing Animal Crossing?

Bells
May Birthstone (Emerald)
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
ど
I started playing on the night of my twelfth birthday. I named my town Central and my player Twelve, and since then I've always named all of my towns and players that.

The night of June 16th, 2007 - my 8th birthday. My mom's friend across the street had a DS and would let me come over and play AC:WW and I eventually told my dad about the game and how cool it was. This was probably late 2006/early 2007. After speaking about it so much, my dad decided to get it for me.:cool:

Oh, and my first town's name was Twinleaf.

Last edited:
Started back in 2007 and haven't looked back. Found out about it from people on Nsider, and got hooked.

My first town's name was Runtime.

I can't even remember, I started playing the gamecube version probably around 2003/2004.

Last edited:
When Animal Crossing: Population Growing first came out. I still remember the commercials on TV, lol. So around 2001. I was around 8 or 9 years old. Good memories. I need to get my hands on a gamecube again. :)

I was around 8 or 9 years old in 2001/2002 when I started playing Animal Crossing: Population Growing. I used my real name for my characters name and called my town Spots. My memory card got corrupted though so I no longer have that town.

I started playing when I was 8 or 9. I first started playing the Wild World version. My friend had it on her DS and let me play it whenever I went over to her house. After that, I got it for my 10th birthday and played it ever since. I've always named my character, "Mint" and my town Suntown.

In 2002 It was my birthday. Since all my friends were getting Animal Crossing:population Growing, I was too. Because I'm such a cool kid.

I casually played on my cousins GC Animal Crossing when I was about 12, then played Wild World from 13 to 16.
I only just got back into Animal Crossing when I got my 3DS a month ago. :)

I started in 2006 with Wild World, then moved to City Folk on release, went backwards to GameCube, then up to New Leaf.

I got it in 2006 because a friend of mine played it on the bus to school one morning and I was amazed, ahah.

Last edited:
Started in 08 with CF. Hubby started playing first & I watched him & thought CF looked fun. I started a character in the town & eventually got my own Wii & my own town. We both have our own WW, CF & NL towns. We also have the Gamecube version, but we really don't play that one anymore...

Last edited:
I started when I was around 8 years old, when my mom got me my first gamecube. I remember it like it was just yesterday haha :3

I was around 9 maybe 10 when I'd watch my friend play the Gamecube version at his house. He got me hooked.

2003, if I remember correctly. I played it for years, because I skipped wild world.

December 27th, 2013. I was still 12, but barely. My first game was New Leaf, and I was addicted to it for months.

I started playing AC on Christmas Day last year. NL is my first ever AC game.

Back in 2003 when I was 10 or 11 on the GameCube version! ACNL is actually the only Animal Crossing game I've played since then, so it's quite nostalgic to come back to it.

I started playing this May, 2O14; 2 days after i purchased my 3ds XL; kinda late, but still :)

Sister, Friend, and Boyfriend played it before and couldn't believe i had never played this game. SO i was convinced to try it;

Glad i did :) coz' now i'm hooked!

It was the Gamecube version, It had to be 2002 or 2003 when I was 10-11 years old. I fell in love with the game instantly when we rented it from Blockbuster. Since it was a rental it didn't come with the memory card and of course there was not enough free space on the one I had. But I loved the game so much and played for hours and I really wanted to save all that I had did. I begged my grandmother to go get a memory card so I could save, and she actually went to the store and bought one for me! I was so grateful and I'll always remember that, because I had many more fond childhood memories to come in that first town. ^^

Back