• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

When a dreamie moves in and picks the perfect spot!!!

Grumble

Mayor of Moga Village
Bells
New Horizons Token
Mint
Ruby
Pumpkin Cupcake
October Birthstone (Opal)
Apple (Fruit)
I was ready to spend the morning resetting, but didn't have to. Lolly is a doll! :p Resetti sucks! So glad I didn't need to rendezvous with him at all today! :cool:

I really should have waited for my dreamies before planning my entire town--haha!

Last edited:
Lol, fingers crossed Katt moves in my town since restarting it on Monday.

I'm glad Lolly moved in well for you! I also love when you do plot reset but they go where you want almost instantly. The ones that don't make you want scream.
>.<

I have a funny (well, sort of funny) story about that, actually.

When I got my first deliberately-sought dream, Julian, I'd never plot reset before. But I knew I wanted to, because I love him like nuts, and I wanted him to be somewhere that didn't make me regret that. I didn't need a perfect or particular spot, just somewhere out of my way. So I start resetting. Behind my house. In front of my house. And on the third reset... I hit 'continue,' and didn't realize it until my mayor was already running around town.

Time to face the music: wherever he was now was where he'd be forever. I was filled with dread and a bit of self-blame, and scoured my town for his new home.
...Turns out it was a nice little out-of-the-way spot by the sea, just behind someone else's house, so my paths were already attuned to that spot having a house in it. It wasn't ideal... But it was exactly what I wanted, and exactly on the attempt it had to be on.

Victory via dubious competence at Plot Resetting.

i just spent well around 15 tries trying to get Blaire where i wanted her. at the last try, i said "you know what? if she doesn't get into the right spot now i'm just gonna go out now and do it when i get home 5 hours later." i ran around, with my villager named scomiche (keyboard smashing) and SHE WAS IN THE SPOT I WANTED HER TO BE! i think the game likes to test you until you want to throw it down from a skyscraper.

I never have that sort of luck. If I don't constantly plot reset, the houses will end up next to a bridge or destroy flowers.

When I got Alfonso from somebody's cycling town, I was so happy. What made it even better was where he put his house - in a nice spot between the bulletin board and a rock. It didn't get rid of any flowers AND I didn't need to put a path in front of his house, as it was already there!

I have a weird house plotting story, though, but it doesn't involve any of my dreamies.

A while ago, Stitches used to live in my town, and he had his house next to the ramp leading to the southern beach in my town.

After he moved out, Flurry moved in my town, and had her house in the exact same spot.

Recently, I auctioned her and she left my town.

The other day, I found a camper that I really liked that went by the name of Rudy, and I let him move into my town.

Today, I looked around to see if there was a plot thing for his house.

There was. Guess where it is.

And no, I have never plot resetted before.

Back