Pokémon What's your trainer's name?

I use the character's names. The only time I don't is when it's a third version, like Emerald or Platinum. I only remember the name I gave my guy in Platinum, which was Yuuto. If there's a Z I'll probably finally go with Reindeer.

X- Marina
OR- Marina

I did a trade between my X and OR and it was just so weird. 'Marina would like to trade with Marina' 'Would you like to add Marina as a friend,' as you can see I haven't met any other Marina's in my lifetime...

on Pokemon x - Cookies (which is the same name as my mayor in acnl)

I usually use my nickname, Itachi.
But this time, I made a change and I used an other name I use for roleplay characters, it's Minazuki.

I will be giving my character the same name that I have always used for my Pok?mon characters. Jason

I'm Saki in Y and Nanoha in X. I always use names of anime characters, cause I really don't like my own name haha.

1st - 3rd Gen: either Krissy or Kizzy I can't remember which. Maybe both.
Diamond: Kiz

From Platinum onwards: Tina

This question made me want to check my games to see what I did as a kid versus now, but I didn't seem to stray from several names. This from versions I completed myself... The other games like Gold, Leaf Green, White ,Y, etc were completed by either my brother or my husband so I didn't count those lolz

Red, blue: Red
Yellow: Mew
Silver: Kat (my name)
Crystal: Kite
Ruby, Sapphire: Lock
Emerald: Kite
Diamond, Pearl: Katapus
Platinum: Katapus
Black: Lock
Black2: Kyte
X: Lock

[Remakes]
FireRed: Lock
SoulSilver: Lock
Alpha Sapphire: Lux

I only used my name once apparently.

I use my real name unless I want to play through a specific game with the name of a character from the anime to use their pokemon in the playthrough. Such as in Platinum. I was Dawn with her pokemon. Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, Mamoswine, Togekiss, and I traded myself a cyndaquil egg so it would have her OT

When I was a kid, I used to use my names and nicknames as the trainer's name.

Nowadays, I use names I like that fit my idea about the trainer I'm playing in that game. I haven't picked one for ORAS yet.

My trainer name is Chris. Yea, not very original using my own name...

My excuse with X&Y though is that I heard you can have two names (the other being your nickname) which I set as Tao. Sadly, I wasn't aware of just how little the 'nickname' gets used.

Back