• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

What's your town tune?

*blows massive layer of dust off of this topic, sneezes for a few times and continues on*
My town tune is the Sonata of Awakening from The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
Beforehand, I've had the Goron Lullaby for a short while, as well as the Song Of Healing.

My town tune is His Theme from Undertale. Music is... not my forte, so I copied from someone who'd shared a number of Undertale town tunes they'd come up with for people to use ahaha. It's been my town tune since starting, and I haven't gotten sick of it yet, so I think I'll keep it as is.

Mine is lost woods. Pretty basic but it’s always been a staple for my town/island c: I’d love to change it but I really don’t know what to!

Mine is the Stone Tower Temple theme from Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. I'm fairly confident it was the only town tune I used. Definitely made things easy to get and use it in New Horizons as well, lol

Mine is Bad Romance by Lady Gaga, because I love the song and I like the idea of my villagers dancing to Gaga XD

Mine is a small melody I heard in a dream I had a few months ago. I set it as the town tune as a temporary reminder since I very quickly forget music made in my dreams and I had no intention of making it the official town tune, but I've decided to keep it and probably will never change it.

gravity falls theme song hehe : )

it changes to other stuff randomly sometimes though but the gravity falls theme song is my go-to

honestly don’t even know what to call my town tune, haha. i started messing around with the keys one day and just placed them randomly, then i played it and it actually somehow sounded good. like it sounded really good imo, but im just over exaggerating. happy mistake because i ended up using it since the start of my town, all the way up until now, and i don’t plan on changing it! ill have to go on my DS to see the exact notes and i obviously don’t remember it by heart lmao, but i guess even accidental things like this somehow turn out good in the end! im glad i was randomly playing with the music notes that day, got me a perfect town tune 😊

currently it's Marnie's theme from Pokemon Sword/Shield and i love it!

Back