• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Whats your pokemon team?

i play competitively. i love all my competitive team because i bond when i EV train.
my team right now is:
latias
scrafty
scizor
heatran
gliscor
jolteon

i also have some alternates so i'll give those too:
togekiss
ferrothorn
rapidash
flygon

there are some more pokemon that i hope to get ev trained soon when i have the time.

I'm currently replaying SoulSilver. My team on it right now is:

Typhlosion level 55
Lugia level 53
Togekiss level 53
Shiny Gyarados level 53
Sudowoodo level 53
Snorlax level 53

I'm about to head to Route 1 from Viridian City.

On White 2 my team is:
Samurott (Level 65)
Emboar (Level 65)
Altaria (Level 59)
Sneasel (Level 49)

I'm currently breeding Pokemon and trying out some new Pokemon.

My team was more or less decided by black. I didn't really design it from a purist competitive perspective, rather I just went with what I liked.

It is composed of a shiny absol, shiny vaporeon, latias, ninetales, jolteon, and the last place sometimes changes. Kingdra is there most of the time.

In the future considering picking up rapidash, perhaps sylveon if she is as good at sustaining damage as they say.

Last edited:
My team? Well
Charizard
Giratina
Zangoose
Vaporeon
Septile
Amfardos (spelt wrong I know) but that electric sheep pokemon

Awesome team, I used to play competitively always an awesome team for me

what starter is everybody picking for X and Y?
I'm going with fennekin or chespin, but I don't know what any of them look like yet because I want to be surprised :)

My last Standard team was a hyperoffensive team consisting of Kyurem-B, Garchomp, Latios, Mamoswine, Magnezone and Scizor. Basically waiting for X/Y to come out now.

Hmm, the EV training method in X and Y might encourage me to be more competitive, though my shiny pokemon in my team cannot be retrained unless Nintendo is awesome and allows a method of resetting EVs.

Hmm, the EV training method in X and Y might encourage me to be more competitive, though my shiny pokemon in my team cannot be retrained unless Nintendo is awesome and allows a method of resetting EVs.

You could reset EVs in Black White 2

Back