• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Whats your pokemon team?

dollydaydream

Bells
Whats your pokemon team and why? :) Did you base your team on power or do the pokemon have a more sentimental meaning to to you?

I'll post my team once I've gotten a few more posts btw :)

I play competitive Pokemon. So I feel no affection for anything I hack.

I play the Neverused tier more consistently than others. My team is more bulky-standard. I think it consists of Seimsitoad, Misdreavus, Scolipede, Kangaskhan, Primeape, and Golem. That would be a standard-ish team these days in said tier. Can't wait for X/Y to alter the metagame and possibly promote stall <3

I'm not playing any pokemon game at the moment, but usually all my pokemon in my team are good looking :p I especially like the fast powerhouses.
Oh, and if I could I would have 6 fire types xD

I play competitive Pokemon. So I feel no affection for anything I hack.

I play the Neverused tier more consistently than others. My team is more bulky-standard. I think it consists of Seimsitoad, Misdreavus, Scolipede, Kangaskhan, Primeape, and Golem. That would be a standard-ish team these days in said tier. Can't wait for X/Y to alter the metagame and possibly promote stall <3

Why Misdreavus instead of Mismagius?

I haven't played the main series games lately, but I HAVE been playing the TCG Online, so I guess I can tell you what Pokemon I'm running in my deck. Im using a Dark/Psychic deck with Zoroark, Mandibuzz, Skuntank, Houndoom, Golurk, Gothitelle, and a random Zapados EX Plasma card. It's pretty good. I think my record online is like 12-6.

Gardevoir
Masquerain
Corsola
Altaria
Weavile
Steelix

My team on Black 2. I like to have all female pokemon on the team, with the exception of Steelix.

Last edited:
I don't play competitively, but I do try and use as many Pokemon I haven't used before as possible every time I (re)play a Pokemon game.
My White 2 team at the moment is: Roserade, Mienshao, Volcarona, Jolteon, Excadrill, and Azumarill

I haven't played in a long time so I know i'm going to be a little rusty this season. Hopefully it'll work out better once I can decide what I want as a team.

I often used anywhere from OU, BL and some really underrated UU's that shouldn't be in that tier. At least one of these pokemon end up in my wi-fi teams.

Lanturn
Nindoking and Queen (often swap between the two)
Kangaskhan
Snorlax
Primeape

Might change it up a bit this season and go for some new members, but still using pokemon that can hold it's own in OU/BL that you won't often see.

Last edited:
I don't really know. If I recall correctly, my current Platinum team is(don't remember my B2 or Black team):

Shredbeakx{Staravia, level 30}
Earthquake{Grotle, level 27}
Lightning{Luxio, level 28}
Swordshred{Male Kirlia, level 24}

I'm just beat Maylene since I restarted a few days ago, so yeah~

My Soulsilver team (my favourite game of the series):
Waffles- Snorlax lvl93, Skipper- Breloom lvl72, Daisy- Dragonite lvl100, Billy- Treeko lvl67,
Dizzy- Minun lvl70, Nelly- Flareon lvl66,

I also have a level 82 weavile I use sometimes called Scruffy :)

In pokemon white I'm just finishing the last gym and my entire team is just a level 71 emboar called Brian and a level 21 emolga :)

Last edited:
I don't fight competitively but my favourite team was always

Weavile
Blissey
Starmie
Garchomp
Infernape
Togekiss

I love my team.. it works for me and has enough cute pokemon

Last edited:
I don't fight competitively but my favourite team was always

Weavile
Blissey
Starmie
Garchomp
Infernape
Togekiss

I love my team.. it works for me and has enough cute pokemon

That's almost exactly the same as my pokemon diamond team before I resetted :)

Right now I just beat the Elite Four and Champion in White 2. My team is: Zoroark Lvl 73, Emboar, Unfezant, Magnezone, and Azumarill, all level 55, and then a level 60 Altaria. Zoroark is a beast because he's a traded Pokemon from N and I gave him lucky egg, massive exp. It allowed me to take down every elite four members Pokemon in one hit with him. Haha!

I don't battle competitively, but the team I beat Black 2 with was
Serperior
Cinccino with Skill Link
Zoroark
Azumarill with Huge Power
Magnezone
Sandslash

Probably my least favorite team I've successfully beat a game with. No type coverage for a couple types. ><

I play reeallyy casually, meaning I don't wifi. (I do, however, nerd out and try to get to know everything in the games!)
Since White 2 was my first pokemon game, I really didn't have any idea of which pokemon were good or bad, so my team was just whichever pokemon seemed cool to me.

I have Samurott, Ampharos, Chandelure, Umbreon, Klinklang(ugh) and Crobat! I don't think I chose THAT bad, except Klinklang .-.
Anyway, for X I'm choosing Chespin!

Back