• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What’s your personal tier list? - smug villagers

This one is very bottom heavy.
smug.png

Overall, I think smug is one of my least favourite personalities, but I think that's more to do with not having had many smug villagers on my islands, and not a reflection on the personality itself. I've ranked mostly on appearance/theme, but also some limited interactions. So far I haven't found a smug villager I dislike.

My favourite smug is Hippeaux, who I have on one of my islands at the moment. He's quite cute in his own little way. 🥰🦛

my-image.png

My list! I'm honestly not the biggest fan of Smug's to begin with so no one really gets in A tier, but I'd have to say the closest would be O'Hare; love his design and his catchphrase "amigo" 😆
smug tier list.jpg

This one didn't take very long to do:

Smug Tier List.png

Notes on the "Too Cool" ones:
  • Jacques: Originally got him randomly in my New Leaf town. He fits the smug personality PERFECTLY. He was originally a long-time resident on Wahu as well, but I let him go because he refused to give me his photo, which I later got anyways by alternate means. He then randomly showed up in Parkwood, and now he's a long-time resident once again.
  • Kyle: This dude and I share birthdays. I mean come on. Did you really expect him to be elsewhere on this list because of that? Other than the crazy coincidence, he's cool because he's the only non-cranky wolf in the game, and he's just an overall chill villager both in attitude and appearance.
  • Lopez: Why he remains the only deer not to make an appearance in Pocket Camp is beyond me. He's my favorite deer villager, and I love how cool I can make him look when I dress him up. Come on Nintendo, put him in Pocket Camp already.
Again, this list is just my opinion.

here's mine!!! live laugh love pietro
my-image (2).png

(also note that the villagers in the "what" tier aren't ones that i hate, i just really, REALLY don't know how to feel about them)

my-image.png

I love Marshal's little face for long! I think he is the first smug villager I've heard of. I find him very cute!
Cephalobot is one of my favorites at all. I like robot villagers and a robot octopus is a really good idea!
Julian of course. He is an unicorn. The best specie in the world. He's one of my favorite villagers even if I'v never met him for real.
Pietro is a nice boy. I find his face funny and I love horror movies and clowns. So his entire design is a good idea.
I'm not a big fan of Raymond. I've never found him cute at all. I don't really understand the hype around him. But he is not ugly so I can't put him lower.

Back