What's your least favorite day of the week?

Least favorite day?

• Total voters
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesdays are the worst.

I absolutely HATE Mondays! First off, it means I have school which equals homework, and second, I have an after school class about Christianity and the Bible and it's SUPER BORING!!!

I actually happen to have religion on Mondays and although it isn't that boring (we watch a video every class and discuss it instead of reading a textbook like we used to do) I just don't feel like going when I could be relaxing at home. Also by the time I get home I have no time to do anything fun and I have to do my homework and go to bed right after.

I don't like Sunday because I know tomorrow will be the start of a long, stressful week. Sunday kind of feels like a count down day, because as the day goes on I just keep counting how many hours of free time I'll have left.

Thursdays are ugh. IDK why but lately whenever I have a bad day it's on a Thursday. Also I don't like Saturday and Sunday mornings because I have to drive but the afternoons are fine.

Last edited:
Ugh Mondays. I do laundry that day and have family meeting :/ Plus it's the beginning of the week and that always sucks right

Thursday, as I'm usually too worn out from Wednesday to be able to really focus. I have a bad habit of dozing off in my Thrsday morning class.

Last edited:
I detest Wednesdays because I'm forced to go to church on Wednesday nights, and I usually have a lot of homework so I'm wasting my time by going but :lemon:

it would have to be friday for me. i go to work right after school and i dont even get home until like 8 pm. i dont even get a break that night either -- id either stay up and study or just sleep if i need to

Tuesday! Monday is a fresh start to the week, so it's ok sometimes. Wednesday is at least halfway through, Thursday is the day before Friday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are the weekend...Tuesday is nothing :p stuck in the middle of a work week with nothing to look forward to!

Wednesdays are absolutely the worst because they're so far from the beginning of the week and so far from the end. It's like a point of no turning back I suppose. It's just so far off from anything enjoyable so that's what makes Wednesdays awful for me.

My job isn't a type of regular job which had Saturday & Sunday as the day off, means that depending on the schedule (it changed periodically every month) I'm likely to work on Sat and Sun as well. So my least favorite day is the last day of my day off in every week. Always. Whatever day it is.

When I was in school, it was Wednesday. It was the day when boredom struck. Monday & Tuesday, I still have the "carpe diem! It's a new good week" spirit, which seriously always gone poof on Wed, and on Thursday & Friday, I'm entering the "omg yay weekend is near!!" spirit lol. I hate Wednesday because it is the day I usually realize that school is starting to be boring and dull. Psychologically, I just need my weekend the most when I'm in the middle of the road lol.

Wednesday's. I hate them. I have my least favourite school subjects; Technological Studies, Science, RME, Geography... Art as well, but it's half good and half bad. I hate the teacher, I like some of the work. So yeah, it's a pretty bad day. The best thing I have is Music, which is my favourite subject kicking off the day... but then it just goes downhill. I don't mind Maths, I actually like it a bit, but the homework can be tedious and I hate the guy I sit next to. And I mostly cry after school on Wednesday's, they're the most common... I don't really know why though, I think it'd make more sense for me to cry on Mondays or Friday's based on what I think I cry over.

Definitely Sunday. I usually spend the day doing homework, laundry and other errands that I was too lazy to do on Saturday. Also everyone on TV is screaming about Jesus which really makes a bad day considerably worse.

Back