2B - Wavy Curvy
2C - Wavy Whirly

3A - Curly Twirly
3B - Curly Spirally
3C - Curly Coily

4A - Coily Springy
4B - Coily Crimpy
4C - Coily Ziggly

You can check this link for pictures and more info: http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types

I've got 3c hair with some 3b curls.

I guess I've got something between 2A and 1, so it's neither particularly wavy or perfectly straight, so I can't leave it, I have to style it one way or the other. It's a bit agitating at times.

2A, wavy swavy (what's that name lol). But I use a... 'tool'? 'Device'? Whatever. To make them look more straight.

Wavy swavy. I usually straighten it, but I've taken to using a curling iron to make it curlier. It looks better that way.

It's hard to choose since they all have much shorter hair than me, but I'd say It's pretty straight. I mean, It's not flat, but.. It's not that wavy, either.

Mine's between 1 and 2a. It's relatively straight, but tends to wave very slightly if left to dry naturally.

My hair is fine and straight... Really easy to style but I wish it was wavy ;^; maybe my hair will get wavy now since I cut off all my hair.

either 2b or 2c; it's a little hard for me to tell, considering i have really short hair. i'm thinking it might be a bit closer to 2c, though.

It's a mix between 2B & C. I have such a love/hate relationship with it. Some days it looks pretty and tame and (most) other days it just looks like complete ****. I just wish I had nice, straight, shiny hair. I can only achieve that by means of my flat iron.

i'm probably a 2a. i use a large barrel curling iron to curl it or just smooth it out most of the time.

Wavy swavy on most days, sometimes I wake up and it's more straight.

Back