• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

what's your favourite PWP?

vvindows98

always down 2 clown
Bells
sorry if this has already been done. i thought it'd be a fun topic :cool:
anyway, mine is either the wooden bridge, totem pole or stonehenge!!

The log bench or white wood bench, rivaled by the wisteria arch.

I like the Lighthouse, Wisteria Trellis (Deirdre just pinged me for this the other day--I was so excited!), Brewster Cafe, Police Station (when will I ever get this PWP tho??), and I like the look of the Suspension Bridge and Brick Bridge!

I have alot :p

cafe, log bench, wooden bridge, bus stop, fountain, instrument shelter (i like to pretend it's a bee-house), fire pit, wisteria trellis, lighthouse, windmill, stone tablet, and stonehenge

I like the hotspring the best, but would LOVE it if it were interactive, like jump right in!

Wisteria trellis, log bench, fairy-tale streetlight, and then all the illuminated stuff tied (really wish there was more illuminated stuff honestly)

the ones that i like the most are the Tower and th Lighthouse PWP.
most of the rest is just meh.

Under ideal circumstances and if it were implemented better, my favorite Public Works Project would be the Bus Stop. I love the look of it, I just have no idea where it would even go.

Aside from that, it kind of depends on the town. I like the Scarecrow and the Fire Pit for my main horror-themed town, the Illuminated Heart for my circus/magic show-themed town, and the Statue Fountain for my all-bird town.

As for the buildings and businesses you can construct through the Public Works Project system, my favorite is probably Brewster's Caf? because I like working there, selling the coffee beans at Re-Tail, and being able to carry around and drink a to-go cup of coffee, especially in the cold Winter months. Also a big fan of the Brewster-inspired gyroids and most of the rest of the rewards you can earn from him.

Last edited:
I have many favorites!

-statue fountain
-instrument shelter
-picnic blanket
-fountain
-street lamp
-water pump

If I had to pick just one, it would be the windmill. But I also really love the wisteria trellis, bus stop, zen clock, & zen bell. So many good ones!

ahhhh - favourites: the ones I haven't got
- I always get requests for urban type stuff like no entry signs or whatever, while I'm after the wisteria trellis and Police station - (haven't got that offered in some of my towns).

wisteria trellis, and picnic blanket.. .kinda fun bc trellis took me ages and i still need the blanket ugh. why you uchi so damn stubborn

also i like the flower clock and the flower arch thing.

I love the wind turbines...I wish I could have more than one in my town. I would put a poop ton in my town if I could!!

Back