• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

what's your favorite show on the TV channel (in ACNL)?

katastrophic!

local community hermit
Bells
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Violet
Ruby
Coco
so! as most of you already know, when the TV is on a lot of different shows will air depending on the time. there's all sorts of channels airing, such as the nature channel or the exercise channel ( there's even commercials! )

so, i have to ask?which channel is your favorite? for me, i actually can't decide.. maybe the music channel when the band is playing? the exercise channel is pretty neat, too!

i'd love to hear your opinions below \o/

Last edited:
I used to watch TV a lot, but I honestly can't remember the last time I've watched it recently. Online video services are so much better in my opinion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, this thread would probably be more appropriate in Brewster's Cafe.

blackish mrs browns boys and the big bang theory are hilarious omg

(also isnt this in the wrong forum)

oh i meant the tv shows on the ACNL TV ;v; sorry if that wasn't specified

- - - Post Merge - - -

i probably shouldn't have made this thread, i feel like i'm the only person that pays too much attention to the little things -v-

- - - Post Merge - - -

i probably shouldn't have made this thread, i feel like i'm the only person that pays too much attention to the little things -v-

oh lmao im sorry. idrk i dont pay attention lol^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

The commercials are my favorite. I don't know why, I just like them.

The commercials are my favorite. I don't know why, I just like them.

mhm~ the apples one is really weird, it's just apples rolling around in a straight line playing a catchy tune

they're pretty entertaining to watch, the one where the people are running in the field and then they just drink soda all of a sudden, it's so weird but really amusing

mhm~ the apples one is really weird, it's just apples rolling around in a straight line playing a catchy tune

they're pretty entertaining to watch, the one where the people are running in the field and then they just drink soda all of a sudden, it's so weird but really amusing

I like the ones that are from Gamecube, such as the apple TV or retro TV. Back then, each TV played a specific channel all the time. Now they're commercials which I feel works really well.

Back