• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What’s your favorite mix breed of a dog

FluffyWolfieQwQ

Bells
I like dogs and i want to see more cute dogs in the future so I can
adopt every single dog on the planet that doesn?t have a home.

Not really a dog person, so not much a preference.
Smaller dogs I do not mind as much, larger dogs can be a little scary to me at times.
I guess a Shiba Inu variant since that is my most preferred dog.

Last edited:
I would have to say a chihuahua/terrier mix. I owned one a long time ago, and he was my best friend. But I'll never own another one again.

Dalmatian mixed with anything seems to produce a really interesting looking dog. Not sure what their personalities tend to be though. Since pure Dalmatians are way too hyper for me to ever want to adopt one.

Chihuahuas and Dachshunds crossed look like LONG chihuahuas and it's hilarious, they're somewhat ******** though.

Chihuahuas and Dachshunds crossed look like LONG chihuahuas and it's hilarious, they're somewhat ******** though.

I mean you're right. My dog is a Yorkie/WestHighland/Dachsaund mix but you'd swear she's a Chiweenie. She has this big eyes, big ears and long daschaund body. She can be hyper and she's very needy, as she's bred with a Yorkie, a very lap oriented dog. Idk what the asterisk word is, I assume somethin along the line of dumb. Yes, she can be dumb.

As for my fav breed of mix, I love a true mutt. Yes I know a mutt is not a breed like Labradoodle or Bullhuahua. I'm not into all that designer breed mix crap, that's just doing what humans have been doing forever; selective breeding to achieve the results they want. That's why we have so many dog breeds. I love a true random mutt, I don't need a designer dog breed (which is what some of the most popular mix breeds are considered, 'designer').

chow chows

its the only legal way to own a bear

edit: oh mixed

idk. chow chows mixed with shibas for ultimate cuteness. or just plain old mutts are my fave. the kind of dog youre quite not sure what it is because theyre from the shelter (to this day im not quite sure what my dog is)

Last edited:
this papillon/pomeranian is so majestic

b4a7087f075d4298ce88b8f1e25912a1.jpg

i've never seen one irl though

I have a big bias for labradors because my first dog was a black lab but if we're talking mixed then uh anything x corgi because they just look like corgis trying to disguise themselves as other dogs and it's adorable!!! Those lil stubby legs 😍

I don't think I really have a favorite mixed breed. I just love all dogs. I do tend to favor those that have wrinkles, bully features, and short, fat bodies, though.

My current dog is a chihuahua/pomeranian mix and I think he's adorable, but he's also a barker and a ball of anxiety.

Oh, mixed breed.

German Shepherd with a Wolf.
Timber Shepherds.

Last edited:
cockapoo!! (Cocker Spaniel + Poodle)

I'm not very attentive to their breed whatever it is. I don't think I love all the dogs even. I only love specific ones that I however come across and live together. All of them has been so-called big dogs so far.

cockapoo!! (Cocker Spaniel + Poodle)

I'm both a cat and a dog person, but currently, I don't have any pets. But my favorite dog breeds are german shepherd, Akita, chow chow and labrador. As for the mixed breeds, I would say labrador husky, which is pretty rare, but those are very cute. But to me, even a stray pooch of the unknown breed can be a lovely companion and different sources like this only confirm that.

Last edited:
Back