• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Your Favorite K Pop Boy Group

What's Your Favorite K Pop Boy Group

• Total voters

Tylerhelt14

Bells
Mine is BTS. what is yours. and by the way, if you haven't heard of any of these groups. Research them and listen to their music. I bet you will find a song you like the most.

They are many others. These are the popular ones now in the poll.

SEVENTEEN

SHINEE

Super Junior

BTOB

TXT

VIXX

SF9

KINGDOM

I was a massive fan of BIGBANG when I was younger. A friend and I travelled to see them live about ten years ago!

Of newer groups I like NU'EST. Probably weird to clasify them that way, but I liked K-pop as a teenager and that was, uh, more than a decade ago - so what I consider new was what came out as I started to lose interest in the genre in my early 20s. 😂

Aside from the poll options I really liked DBSK (before JYJ departed and formed a new unit), MBLAQ, SS501, and The Boss (DGNA).

i used to be a huge kpop fan but now i listen very casually and dont keep up with new releases unless i search for them. that being said, i DO follow stray kidz and they're the only k-pop group that i follow. felix has a very nice voice thats really really nice to listen to.

Currently I'm into ATEEZ. I like watching them perform since they're all so expressive on stage. I haven't listened to any B-sides but they're the most recent (?) boy group I've listened to. I'll occasionally listen to Stray Kids as well, though their music isn't really my thing.

I was very hardcore into DB5K (pre-split TVXQ) up until 2009 which is when their split was finalized. I preferred their Japanese releases over their Korean releases though.

I'm really into 90's boy groups and will frequently listen to NRG and Sechskies. H.O.T. is less my type but I'll listen to Happiness and Candy on repeat happily.

I'm also a casual listener of VIXX (up to Scentist), SHINee (debut to around 2010), EXO, BTS (HYYH and You Never Walk Alone eras), F.T. Island (mostly their debut - 2011-ish music), and CNBlue (up to 2013). I've listened to other artists too but not in a super targeted way. I prefer girl groups right now!

My favorite K-pop boy group is BTS as well! 💜

giphy.gif

I'm really only a casual listener, but I love listening to Vixx, TxT, and Veri Veri!

The only group I've learned the names of is Vixx; I'm horrible with names so I haven't had time to learn the others yet; but their music is so. Good.

IKONnot believe that I have never seen any of these groups before. Ever. And why are most of them in uppercase? Is caps lock popular in Korea?

Back