Yellow Candy
Yellow Lily
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Has anyone else been eating a flip ton of instant noodles since quarantine started? I love buying a huge variety of instant noodles. I don’t even know why. Most of the time they don’t even itch the food itch I was seeking to itch. Just in the past few weeks I’ve eaten Chapagetti, Cup Noodle curry ramen, Paldo brand bibimyeon, potato flavored ramyeon, and Raoh brand soy ramen. I guess that brings me to the question, what’s your favorite instant noodle? Do you have any recommendations for me? If you’re really bored why not make an instant noodle tier list? Maybe I’ll start a poll and keep track of everyone’s favorites lol

idk if you ever had dis but like mama noodles😭😭😭
1588656654397.jpeg

they be SMAXKING

Sadly, I've only ever eaten typical American brand noodles such as Cup Noodles and Maruchan ;w; I'm definitely interested in trying brands from other countries. Generally, I'd say Beef flavored > chicken > pork > shrimp. A big exception is when any of these flavors are spicy because spice makes pretty much anything taste better.

Samyang x2 Hot noodles. I add a poached egg, thin strips of beef, spinach (chinese spinach but any works if it's not in stock), corn, and sometimes some extra chili pepper. It includes a pack of seaweed and sesame seed to put at end.

Kung-Fu Onion Noodle. Add some fish sauce to the broth to taste and pepper. Add whatever protein you like - usually shrimp or sometimes some chicken if I have leftover. Spinach again. Mushroom. A boil egg cut in half. Milk to the broth at the end. Green onion on top.

Those are usually our two staples when in a packaged noodle mood.

Last edited:
Shin Ramen Black is my go to. I always add some napa cabbage and an egg and it's delicious.

Some of y'all never tried Indomie and it shows.
Add green onion, fried egg, cilantro. Perfection.

ooooh, ill be on the look out for that! (ill leave out the cilantro tho, taste like soap to me haha)

any kind of shin ramen, i have so many in my pantry and i haven’t eaten anything else in two weeks lol

Sanyo's Sapporo Ichiban ramen. They do many flavours. It has been a nightmare to get a hold of during lockdown.

samyang original fire noodes (2x isn't a fun time...) and shin ramyun are my go to. i like to have indomie sometimes too.

Back