• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What’s your favorite event that happened on this site

As far as like "everyday events" or non-holiday/non-TBT related ones... I remember back in the old days of giveaways when it was a post-fest... you posted as much as possible to be the 1000th poster or the more posts you got the more entries you got. So it turned in to total meme-fests, but you also could get to know members that way.

Also there have been several mafia events that stick out, I won't go into too much detail because most of you would not understand. I'll just leave it as Rose the Roleblocker and shenanigans with Vanessa as lovers or co-conspirators

Last edited:
As far as like "everyday events" or non-holiday/non-TBT related ones... I remember back in the old days of giveaways when it was a post-fest... you posted as much as possible to be the 1000th poster or the more posts you got the more entries you got. So it turned in to total meme-fests, but you also could get to know members that way.

Also there have been several mafia events that stick out, I won't go into too much detail because most of you would not understand. I'll just leave it as Rose the Roleblocker and shenanigans with Vanessa as lovers or co-conspirators

That one Improbable Role Mafia game where we screwed everyone over :cool::cool::cool:

Back