• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Whats your Fav thing about AC?

I don't play Assassin's Creed.

^lol

My favorite thing about the original AC is the villager's personalities. Crankies were actually cranky, snooties were actually snooty, and lazies were actually lazy. There also seems to be more dialogue in this game than any other AC game to me, though I've heard people say WW has the most dialogue. The villagers also express way more emotion in this game, and walk away sad or angry way more than they do in NL. They can also get sad or angry over ridiculous things, such as telling a jock that you hate muscle cramps, which is even cooler. Sometimes they can even walk away sad or angry without you having to say anything, like when I spoke to a normal who said "I don't know why, but I'm just feeling really down right now..." and walked away upset. The one thing I don't like about the dialogue, though, is that you can't read the conversations that the villagers always have with each other. Still, it's cool that they have conversations with each other in that game so much, and besides, it's not like the villagers in that game walk up to you reading your conversations with another villager. :p

They can also walk away sad or angry when you're in their house. I don't think they can do that in the other games.

The snooties and crankies were also really rude, which is what I loved about them. They were all rude, actually. <3 My sister was playing today and she talked to a villager who said something similar to "Get away from me! I don't want people thinking that I'm, like, FRIENDS with you!" It was hilarious.

They also get really mad at you whenever you're gone for a while. They were all angry at my sister for being gone for 5 months.

Oh yeah and the normals were the best in this game imo. <3

Back