What's currently on your content plate?

Anime:

- Watch weekly episodes of Attack on Titan S4.
- Continue binging Naruto Shippuden.

TV:

- Watch the Dallas Mavericks finish their season.

Books:

- Read Dune.
- Read What Color Is Your Parachute?

Games:

- Work on getting 10 stars in Pokemon Legends: Arceus and doing the post-game.
- Finish Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
- Play through more of Shin Megami Tensei V.
- Finish all the routes in Fire Emblem Three Houses.
- Continue playing Genshin Impact.

i have to watch all 24 seasons of thomas the tank engine.
1645733622584.png

Games:
1. Start a new town in Wild World.
2. Keep playing New Horizons.
3. Re-play Super Mario Odyssey.
4. Hopefully get a GameCube + AC soon.

TV shows:
1. Watch Beverly Hills 90210 (currently in season 6).
2. Watch Little House on the Prairie.
3. Re-watch another show.

I have way too many I'm meaning to get to so I'll just write out what I'm up to now:

Video games:
Finish Crayon Shin Chan/Boku no Natsuyasumi game stream

TV show:
-Love is Blind Japan (tbh it's bad but I want to finish it to put on MyDramaList and it's something mindless to put on in the background for Japanese practice, mostly watched it because I enjoyed Rea(L)ove)
-Attack on Titan as it airs

Online content:
Finish watching TheRunawayGuys Colosseum (charity event) segments that I couldn't catch live

Books:
12 Sai (Japanese children's book series I bought years ago and now need to push through so I can sell used and get to the JP books I'm really interested in)

1. Get the jelly set on the cookie run trophy race before it leaves the TR shop (got 24 days)
2. Finish fnaf 1 + 2 (stalling doing the 6th night on 1 lol)
3. Get back into decorating my Island + do the DLC more
4. Complete my Winston Waves story teller run on Rimworld (Mod, it's so fun but oml I've almost lost so many colonists)

Also been wanting to play SA2 and Oxygen Not Included more recently, it's just finding time to do all of that is hard.
I don't really partake in much other media other than games, but I'd love to do more fanart/fan doodles since my brain is electing to think about 3 different fandoms suddenly.

Books - Despite loving Arthurian legends and retellings, I'd never managed to get into Mary Stewart's Merlin Chronicles. I'd tried a few times, but couldn't do it. I'm finally sitting down and am enjoying them. Almost done with Book 2, and will probably get into Book 3 over the weekend.

After I've finished that series, I have Courtway Jones' Dragons' Heirs series to reread.

Knitting - I have a pair of socks for me and a pair for my brother to finish. I also have a very special lace scarf I am working on.

Games - NH keeps me busy with the new season to decorate for. I'm working my way through Pokemon Arceus. And I'm waiting for Grow: The Song of Evertree to come out later this month.

I plan on doing yet another restart because my 2nd island daybreak is getting too stale and I want to set new goals.

So, so many things. My backlogs for entertainment are never ending. I have a bad habit of losing interest in the content I consume, so Im trying to fix it. Here’s my “currently viewing” list:

TV: Abbot Elementary, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, School Live, Heaven’s Official Blessing, Asobi Asobase

Books: The Color of Water, Begin Again, Educated

Video games: Tales of Arise, Red Dead Redemption 2, Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology, Dragon Quest 9, Atelier Ryza

So, so many things. My backlogs for entertainment are never ending. I have a bad habit of losing interest in the content I consume, so Im trying to fix it. Here’s my “currently viewing” list:

TV: Abbot Elementary, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, School Live, Heaven’s Official Blessing, Asobi Asobase

Books: The Color of Water, Begin Again, Educated

Video games: Tales of Arise, Red Dead Redemption 2, Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology, Dragon Quest 9, Atelier Ryza

i really like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya :D .... i just haven't watched for ages :>

updated list:

Books
  • Finish re-reading Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
  • Re-read The Binding by Bridget Collins
  • Finish the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa
Movies/TV
  • Finish watching season 2 of Lucifer
  • Finish watching season 1 of Supernatural
  • Finish watching the show Kotaro Lives Alone
  • Watch the Twilight movies again
  • Watch the movie Superman: Man of Steel
  • Finish watching season 1 of Midnight at The Pera Palace
Videogames
  • Finish the main story in Pokemon Legends Arceus
  • Finish the main story in The Witcher 3
  • Finish the main story in Skyrim
  • Finish Harry Potter Lego collection (specifically years 5-7, I already did years 1-4, I didn't 100% it though, just did the main story)
  • Finish Luigi's Mansion 3
  • Finish Happy Home Paradise in Animal Crossing New Horizons

i've been meaning to watch neon genesis evangelion with dad for a long time. i only hear good things about it, and dad's a big fan of old school anime and science fiction so hopefully he'll like it too. i'm also one third of the way through 'the count of monte cristo'. it's a great book, but it can really slog sometimes. it i guess i lost the habit of reading, so currently it's just sitting in my bedside table, taunting me.

I usually don't have too much on my plate as I get overwhelmed having too much media to focus on haha 😅 these are my current fixations though:

games:
- continuing my ACNH island after neglecting it for so long
- finished Far Cry 6
- purchase and play the Far Cry 6 DLC
- continue challenges and the grind in Fortnite
- continue Unravel
- finish Far Cry New Dawn at some stage
- start the Halo Infinite campaign at some stage
- I really reeeally want to replay Far Cry 3 again at some stage, but I need to get through my backlog first lol

tv/movies:
- finally finished What If...?
- need to see The Batman
- watched Turning Red

Lately I've been really getting back into reading again, after not regularly for years (yeah, it's mostly because that's the only thing I'm allowed to do during downtime at work, but still...)
Right now I'm working on reading through the whole Redwall series, I read a few books from the series as a kid and it was one of my favorites
Next on my list is LOTR (just recently watched the movies and now I want to get into the books), Earthsea, re-read the entirety of Worm and a bunch of other little web novels I've been looking at...

Besides that I'm making my way through Mo Dao Zu Shi with my bf, and I've heard so many good things about Our Flag Means Death so that's on my to-watch list

Games:

This list contains the games that I want to finish atm; I have others that I have no plans on finishing or starting right now as well. This is in no particular order.

1. FFXII Zodiac Age
2. Persona 5 Strikers
3. SMTV
4. FFVIII - replay (first playthrough on my switch version of the game)
5. FFVII
6. P5 Royale - beat secret boss
7. Pokemon Arceus - complete Pokedex

Books - manga is higher priority; the rest in no order
1. Catch up to One Piece manga (and anime)
2. Read the Attack on Titan manga that I have (and finish the anime)
3. Finish reading Going to Tehran (Leverett)
4. Read: The Eagle & the Lion (James Bill)
5. The Coup (Ervand Abrahamian)
6. Patriot of Perisa (Christopher de Bellaigue)
7. Empire & Nationhood (Heiss)
8. The US Press & Iran
9. All the Shah’s Men (Kinzer)
10. Musaddiq’s memoirs
11. For God & Country (James Yee) - finish
12. One Palestine Complete (Tom Segev)
13. Regime Change in Iran ( Donald Wilbur)
14.The Crusades (Thomas Asbridge) - restart and finish
15. The Bridge on the Drina (Ivo Andric) - restart and finish
16. 1967 (Segev)
17. Dune (Frank Herbert)
18. Don Quixote (Cervantes) restart and finish - unabridged
19. I need to see what the book is called (my mom borrowed it I think and never returned it); not ready to read this or some others right now but I’d like to eventually
20. The Prince (Machiavelli)

I’d like to read other manga too. :)

Anime:

1. Catch up to One Piece
2. Finish AOT
3. Finish Sailor Moon Stars
4. Finish watching Inuyasha once I get rest of the dvds

I’m interested in a bunch other anime that I want to try too. :)

I haven’t been able to do any of this, read, watch anime lately though. I may be able to get back to finishing games but my interest/focus when reading hasn’t been there for years 😔

Last edited:
i started rereading the harry potter series recently, so i want to finish them all ofc <3
i wanna get back into new leaf bc i started a christmas-themed town a while ago and i really wanna try and develop it naturally without using hacks/cheats (idk how long that'll last lol)
i also have a bunch of true crime documentaries in my watchlist on netflix, and i definitely want to get around to them after the test i have this week

I plan to play Legends Arceus at some point but the large open world intimidates me and I put it off, I'm currently playing a Pokemon Sun Nuzlocke though, my first Nuzlocke.
That and trying to read through my tabs so I can finally close them and put less stress on my poor poor laptop.

It’s shifted a bit. Now I’m focusing more on my PC, PS2, and PS1 games. Aside from the stuff mentioned in my last post I’m also on:
1. Dragon Quest 11 and 6
2. Final Fantasy 8
3. Chrono Cross
4. Slime Rancher

There's a lot, ahaha. ^^; I'm trying to catch up on some of it before too much new stuff comes out.

Gaming:
-Finish Dragon Quest VIII
-Play DQIV on mobile—I played it on DS originally, but I definitely want to experience it with the party chat.
-Replay DQVI—It was my second DQ game, so it's been ages since I first played it.
-Replay DQXI S
-Play Dragon Quest Builders I & II
-Play Dragon Quest Heroes I & II

-Finish Pokémon Legends: Arceus
-Finish Pokémon Platinum and Pokémon Shield
-Play Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX
-Replay Pokémon Heartgold
-Play Pokémon White, White 2, X, Omega Ruby, Ultra Sun, and Let's Go, Eevee! (most of these I started at some point but never finished, so I'll probably just restart)
-Finish Rune Factory 4 Special (which I've kinda put on the backburner because I'll probably be playing this one for quite some time; I want to finish the story on my main playthrough and get to 100 Hearts with Arthur, and then I want to do playthroughs for all the other bachelors and bachelorettes too)
-Play Rune Factory 5
-Play Fantasy Life
-Play Style Savvy: Styling Star
-Play Cattails

Reading:
Series that have already ended take big priority here ahaha. I got overwhelmed with too many ongoing manga before; most of these I'll probably start over from the beginning.
-Finish the Durarara!! novels
-Catch up with Durarara!! manga
-Stay caught up with One Piece
-Finish Kimi ni Todoke
-Finish Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan
-Finish Bleach
-Catch up with the Baccano! novels
-Catch up with Blue Exorcist
-Read Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest
-Try Eden's Zero
-Re-read Fullmetal Alchemist

Watching:
-Stay caught up with One Piece
-Stay caught up with Shaman King (2021)
-Finish Fairy Tail
-Rewatch Durarara!!
-Watch the new Fruits Basket anime
-Watch Blue Exorcist season 2
-Finish Inuyasha (will almost definitely start over from the beginning)
-Finish Naruto (also probably starting over from the beginning)
-Finish Steven Universe

Last edited:
Reactions: Neb
Game: Kirby and the Forgotten Land

Book: The Cat Who Had 60 Whiskers (Love Lilian Jackson Braun's cozy mysteries)

Anime: The Laughing Salesman (here and there)

Writing: Rewriting an old story (it's complicated lol)

TV: Keeping Up Appearances

Podcast: Hey Babe with Sal Vulcano and Chris DiStefano

Back