• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's Bothering You?

My sleeping schedule is suddenly the opposite of my brother and now I'm left bored in my room for many, many hours. I have things I can do, but they don't last that long.

I missed my counseling appt last Thursday so I rescheduled it. And it was today... and I missed it again.

God I hate my memory. How am I supposed to get mental health support if I can't even remember the visits with my counselor? (This is made more difficult by the fact that it's online and not in-person, stupid quarantine).

I had to put my hamster down because she had a tumor (cancer) and I tried to hold off for as long as I could but then she started to bleed.

I miss her with all my heart. She was my best friend. Shes in my profile picture. I am grateful I got to say goodbye before she went but I didnt want her to go like this.

Thanks for listening or at least letting me talk

lol my new assistant manager has been appointed and oh boy I have some mixed opinions

Other than that loving the vibes of "I am a terrible human" being around. But then I've got no one else to blame other than myself so
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

feeling absolutely ill. i have to defend my paper in front of the department tomorrow, pretty early in the morning. i'm not prepared. my paper is not great. i think i subconsciously wrote a semi-aggressive paragraph at the end geared toward a comment one professor left for me.

i guess i'll just address the shortcomings i feel in my opening statements but yeah. yikes. i think this thing lasts for an hour or hour and a half. of the faculty critiquing me and me having to answer any questions they have. i do Not Like This.

i just bought sour starburst chews and they are the wrong ones... urgh. Just like in January when i wanted m and ms and accidentally bought the peanut ones

My self destructive behaviors...

My emotions are so turbulent, and my mood is all over the place. It's stemming from this boy I had been talking to for awhile. It's probably my own fault, letting my wild imagination get my hopes up, thus making me unsatisfied w/ how slow things were going.

Yesterday I was balling my eyes out about this boy, who I honestly hardly know, and today i was just furious at him. Blocked him on everything and gave him a piece of my mind. The lack of consistency or predictability in my emotional responses to situations is so. exhausting....

Also joycon drifting got me wanting to put a hole in my wall... especially because I am too broke to buy a second pair.
Post automatically merged:

I had to put my hamster down because she had a tumor (cancer) and I tried to hold off for as long as I could but then she started to bleed.

I miss her with all my heart. She was my best friend. Shes in my profile picture. I am grateful I got to say goodbye before she went but I didnt want her to go like this.

Thanks for listening or at least letting me talk
I am so sorry for your lose!

She was a beautiful creature, and I can tell by this post alone that she had a lovely life here on earth, and a fantastic caretaker. I have felt some of my lowest lows in life from the passing of pets, so I completely understand how awful it can feel.

Cancer, in all its forms, needs to be eradicated in my lifetime, or else.....

Last edited:
considering how i'm feeling and the pattern in which my emotions just spiral downward, i'm this close to fall flat on my face again and feel like garbage for months on end. why me? i've felt like trash for a year and now that i'm finally doing better, it doesn't even last for a whole one.

Really pissed right now and it feels like music is my only friend. Because it certainly feels like some of my "friends" aren't my real friends.

Gettin real ****ing tired with this garbage I have to keep putting up with at work

I also ate hot cheetos too fast

Nothing bad just wanted to put it in a spoiler ;;
I’m sure he’s going to get everyone in trouble :) the homework obviously isn’t optional (as he claims) if the teacher keeps calling/emailing about it, but he’s just ignoring everyone which is making my dad yell at everyone not that the yelling is new lol

I thought if everyone was fasting they’d be too tired to argue but nope, I’m just not gonna bother doing it tomorrow ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back