• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's Bothering You?

I barely got any sleep last night. I couldn't get comfortable at all. My injured foot and leg felt tingly no matter how I tried to position it. Which woke me up multiple times in the night. I tried sleeping without the moon boot on, which worked for a little while, but then my leg started to get sore because it was unsupported. Now I have to go into work and my fracture clinic appointment which I'm nervous about :/

i really want to draw but the anxious part of me wants me to just sit here, on edge, and do absolutely nothing for 7 hours straight 😞

Aaaa I’ve just been told that I may need surgery and now I’m trying my best not to freak out 🥲
Post automatically merged:

Also kinda over some peoples “she’ll be right” attitude without knowing my full story and my current struggles, people assume way too much 🙄

Last edited:
I really need a new email, like mine is so damn long and childish but it’s connected to a few accounts (like forums, bank accounts, YouTube) and I don’t want the trouble of switching over.

my dogs have been fighting a lot today causing my dad to get mad which causes my parents to separate them into 2 different cages, outside, rooms, etc (since they don't know what to do) and their whimpers just break my heart. whats worse is my mom is super against locking them in cages.

I know it's only Monday, but I just feel this huge wave of exhaustion over me. I don't feel like I have enough to do what this job requires of me anymore. I need a day off desperately, but if I take one off my team lead is going to suffer even more since no one else can back up my account. I shouldn't have to feel guilty for taking a day off my goodness. I need to finish my resume and start looking for a new job like right now. I can't keep putting this off.

it's almost 10:30 and I still can't get myself to get up, I'm too warm and cozy in this heated blanket and my bed is the only thing that's comfortable to me rn 😞

Past few days I have been hurting more and really tired. Also the Ukraine thing bothers me. Tired of people suffering. Also I want winter to be over with.

I really need a new email, like mine is so damn long and childish but it’s connected to a few accounts (like forums, bank accounts, YouTube) and I don’t want the trouble of switching over.
Kinda same, I wanna switch from Outlook to something else for my professional e-mail but yeah the one I have got so many accounts to it so it's like... nah.

obsessed with how you can find more valentine's day cards for "galentine's day" than you can for LGBT+ people, and that's assuming you can find any of the latter at all, which you usually can't in most stores beyond the low effort "see, we're inclusive!" ones. (or just none period, which has been the case several times in my experience.)

There is a mosquito in my room.
I work from home and can’t open the door for it to leave on its own because my dog will try to get in. I’m not having much luck killing it, and It keeps biting me. It just bit my chin. Help.
🦟

i am this close to murdering someone. i forgot what time my doctor's appointment is, so my girlfriend called them up to confirm, and guess what? they cancelled it and didn't bother to notify me. apparently my doctor left the country a few days earlier than planned and won't be back until march. how the hell am i supposed to get a damn sick note if these clowns refuse to print me one even though my patient record literally has "severe depression and anxiety" on it? what is even the point in having patient records if i have to waste an appointment slot for a piece of damn paper, and why do they think that sort of condition clears up in a few weeks? i literally want to scream.

i am this close to murdering someone. i forgot what time my doctor's appointment is, so my girlfriend called them up to confirm, and guess what? they cancelled it and didn't bother to notify me. apparently my doctor left the country a few days earlier than planned and won't be back until march. how the hell am i supposed to get a damn sick note if these clowns refuse to print me one even though my patient record literally has "severe depression and anxiety" on it? what is even the point in having patient records if i have to waste an appointment slot for a piece of damn paper, and why do they think that sort of condition clears up in a few weeks? i literally want to scream.
Can you request an appointment with another GP at your practice? I had to get a sick note as evidence of disability a few months back and I was able to get it from a GP I had never even heard of before. I requested a phone appointment and she asked me some questions about how it impacts me day-to-day, checked my medical records from the appointment(s) that led up to diagnosis to see if she agreed with their verdict, asked me how quickly I needed the note (next day) and then I had it in my inbox before the end of the working day.

it’s 6:30pm and my neighbours have been drilling non stop for the past 90 minutes. I understand people have to renovate but I have sensory issues and thease sounds are super anxiety inducing. I have my headphones but it’s not enough. I hope they will stop soon.

Can you request an appointment with another GP at your practice? I had to get a sick note as evidence of disability a few months back and I was able to get it from a GP I had never even heard of before. I requested a phone appointment and she asked me some questions about how it impacts me day-to-day, checked my medical records from the appointment(s) that led up to diagnosis to see if she agreed with their verdict, asked me how quickly I needed the note (next day) and then I had it in my inbox before the end of the working day.
i could, it's just an anxiety nightmare because i panic even seeing the same doctor, let alone an entirely new one again. (hell, i've only had one appointment with the doctor i was supposed to be seeing tomorrow.) appointments are also tricky since i have to attend face-to-face due to severe anxiety regarding phone calls, and they're always running short on slots. the one i was going to attend tomorrow was the earliest they had available as of two weeks ago. as i need the note for tomorrow ideally (since my benefits coach is the one requesting it), i can't really afford to wait that long -- or even longer -- again. the only reason i didn't update it last month was because i was specifically told not to make a doctor's appointment for something trivial like a fit note due to the surge in omicron (this was back around the start-middle of january) and that i would be given leeway for an additional month, and now that i've gone to get it officially updated, it's "too late" despite me never even being warned there was a time limit. it's just too much of a headache for a flimsy piece of paper. considering the conditions it was given to me for, you'd think they'd just update -- especially given the inconvenience of my appointment randomly being cancelled and my doctor just leaving the country -- but apparently not. as of late, my practice has genuinely felt like the exact opposite of a healthcare service, and it's stressing me out. (sorry for ranting.)

Blood tests results came back and my cholesterol is really high despite being only 28 years old. Time for a life style change with food I guess ugh. All the best stuff has cholesterol in it though, lame.

My sister who's dealing with an intense eating disorder, told me to *F off* when I asked how she was

Then yesterday, she told me to leave her alone when I asked if she was ok.

I know she's not herself, but it still hurt, and Im in such a sad mood today, and meh. I wanna be happy today because of valentine's day, but all I wanna do is cry. Because I love her

Back