What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My weight...I want to lose some of it, damn it!

Last edited:
I had to drop out of a tabletop game I was really enjoying because uni is about to start. I wish I could have stayed in but it wasn't possible and I couldn't force other people to start late because of me.

My jaw is starting to get really sore again aaaaaah

Also got a carp ton of lectures to watch before my test next week and assignments to do ;-;

im so tired my body is like finally realizing its only been sleeping 4 hours each night the past week+ LOL

okay maybe I'm just overthinking things pls let it be just that...
I'm sorry I'm a boring person :'))) i literally have no reason to be sad but I feel like crying?

Last edited:
i dont understand my skin , i dont understand what is my skin color , my arms and part of back + end of legs are with a brown tone caused by sun , but my face has a lighter color + part of my legs and feet , but even with that other parts are with a brown tone that look like they are brown by sun , idk anymore

Last edited:
I should pay my phone insurance but over $80 for just a few months wth man.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also dumb lower gum stop hurting I didn't do a **** to you??

I'm so sick of the smoke outside ughhhh!!!
I've been skipping my walks for like the past 3 or 4 days because of it but it was starting to drive me crazy so today I was like 2 hell with it and went anyway even though it's sooo smoky out and now I feel... not good.. (。-人-。) bleh

Never getting regular Chrom on FE Heroes. I'll do one last waste of snorbs on Thursday then I'll freaking stop trying -.-

my psychologist is going to quit in october and that means that i will either have to go to a new one for six months before switching again (because my 18h birthday is in april and you aren't allowed to go there when you're 18 or older) or i won't have a therapist for a while (until i'm 18 i guess??) or something else idk (she mentioned lss or a place where they focus on asd and like yeah ok but im suicidal??) and it's not really making me feel super great idk haha i mean im not blaming anyone or whatever but i really don't need to have more problems with all mental health stuff

yeah well whatever idk it just kind of sucks a lot lol ok edgelord out

It's dumb when people say 'hand drawn' for analog art, thus generalizing that digital art is not drawn by hand

Yes i, have a program that can read my mind and project it onto the canvas, no hands needed, I use magic

okay maybe I'm just overthinking things pls let it be just that...
I'm sorry I'm a boring person :'))) i literally have no reason to be sad but I feel like crying?

I can guarantee that you're not a boring person and never apologize for who you are.

Broke. So, so broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back