What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught a cold and it's just starting to get worse. To top it off I have to work outside in cold weather for the next couple of days. Also, it might rain. fml

Take a bath. Come back.

When I was crazy map resetting my judgment was clouded.

I finally found one but now I'm so cranky lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I wish I had never sold the Sakura Egg I bought from the shop during Easter... I miss that thing ;A;

I can't stand having the cold. So annoying >.>

Am I out of my head? Am I out of my mind? Side by side! It's complicated. When you nod your head yes, but you want to say no. No matter what you say. Scars on my body.

I want a 2DS not a 3DS with it's wobbly azz hinged thingy majober.

I really want to watch the Netflix's "The Little Prince" for its awesome reviews, but whenever I even turn on Netflix I end up binging Bob's Burgers again and again because I'm trash and I wanna know what's wrong with me.

Bob's Burgers is addictive. I had to find an even-more addicting show to balance it off.

That logic makes no sense whatsoever.

I think my cold medicine may be making me more agitated and anxious because everytime I take it I freak out.

The back office and behind the desk has this lingering onion smell, it's really rank and it wont go away I keep trying to smell myself to counter it but it's really strong. =[

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really want to watch the Netflix's "The Little Prince" for its awesome reviews, but whenever I even turn on Netflix I end up binging Bob's Burgers again and again because I'm trash and I wanna know what's wrong with me.

Me, except with Futurama.

why do you keep getting offline the moment i say hi to you???? If you're mad at me just tell me what i did!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back