• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOISES OMFG
So today some machine near where I sit started making this squeaking type noise, like the kind of noise a car makes when it's suffering... idk how else to describe it but it started out of nowhere and then we have this slot machine near where I sit too that make these DUCK sounds and omg it's so annoying someone had it on BLAST and kept playing it over, and over, and over... and oml I want to die right meow.

I have a crush on this guy but let's be real, he hasn't had a crush on anyone ever before so who am I to like change his mind or something lmao I am so head over heels for him but I don't stand a chance lol pls let me rot in a corner bc idk how to get rid of feelings

So like my brother goes away to visit his gf in Jersey with the car AGAIN, comes home and car is nearly out of gas, and says it's MY turn to fill up the gas! Like wtf I am not paying for all the gas that YOU'VE used! If I refused to pay up he's probably going to get mad and through a fit AGAIN! I honestly I just can't stand to live with this self centered ******* anymore. I just can't!

Last edited:
I thot I was gonna b late for my flight so I didn't stop at the store to buy food but I'm here now and it's delayed 22 minutes bye

I just woke up and I'm groggy and sleepy and mom called and ended up shouting at me bc I forgot to water the plants yesterday and now I'm annoyed in general ughghgggh

I have to appeal to my college, so that I can be allowed to attend school this semester, even though i already paid and got my books. I was going to try and turn everything atound this semester, and they decided to take the semester from me. The only thing i'm terrified of is my parents finding out.

why is it that when i'm offline, i manage to miss all the interesting threads, but when i'm online nothing interesting happens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back