What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate when I try to post a message to someone on something and then it says an error occurred so of course I assume that it didn't send. I repeat and repeat and it still says error. Then I finally get it to send and a few minutes later it says I sent the message like a million times...

I am literally having a panic attack right now. Please kill me I'm going insane rn I can't do this anymore!!! :((((

I can't ****ing calm down. I need to get some sleep but I just can't ****ing calm down. I feel like I'm about to throw up

- - - Post Merge - - -

fml ...just **** it all

We bought jp sweets at a shop today and I got the cutest mango jelly package and THE BAG GOT LOST BEFORE I COULD PHOTOGRAPH IT
also ate at a Japanese restaurant/sushi bar and on their menu the cream soda was super cute in its can so I ordered it BUT THE CAN WAS DIFFERENT AND IT WAST GOOD ENOUGH TO PHOTOGRAPH

I love the idea of a thread where things can just kind of be vented and thrown away, which is what I will be using this for. :)
I go back to college soon due to the end of break and I have to leave my mother and younger sister in a precarious sistuation with my father and I'm worried that I'll be super distracted wondering if everything is OK when I really need to be focusing on internship stuff and getting into the Publishing program at my University.

I keep thinking I should take a semester off out of worry for the safety of my family, but I know that my sdcholarship wouldn't maintain if I did that and just everything is butt, yanno?

STUPID PAYPAL, WORK!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I hate that I overanalyze everything... just chill out, brain ;-;

I keep thinking the time is later than it actually is. Last night I though it was nearly 7pm so I started cooking dinner but it was like 5pm. Today I thought it was nearly 5pm but it was actually 4pm.

I feel like f****** blasting music, getting f****** drunk and die later on from alcohol poisoning, email a crush and ask if he wants to get into bed with me, and then send out my last words on Youtube and call it a life.

Last edited:
Got an exam tomorrow that I feel 100000% unprepared for, despite the fact I've been studying for weeks for it. :(

Got an exam tomorrow that I feel 100000% unprepared for, despite the fact I've been studying for weeks for it. :(

Aww I'm sure you'll do fine! I feel like that a lot so I understand how you feel. Just get a good rest and be ready and focused!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww I'm sure you'll do fine! I feel like that a lot so I understand how you feel. Just get a good rest and be ready and focused!

so a realism piece can take 2-3 days to be done but a sketch commision can take up to a month
like what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back