• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did nothing productive all day and I have a buttload of homework to do why am i like this??

When you work hard both in college and after class to ensure that you will finally have some free time to yourself to relax and play games and such on your next scheduled day off instead of using it to work on assignments. And then you wake up on that day and you're sick as hell.

:(

When you work hard both in college and after class to ensure that you will finally have some free time to yourself to relax and play games and such on your next scheduled day off instead of using it to work on assignments. And then you wake up on that day and you're sick as hell.

:(

aww get better soon!

I went into my spare room this morning, which I use for a home office- and on the tv, there were two child-sized hand prints streaked down the front of the screen. The screen was perfectly clean yesterday and... I don't have kids!!!!!

Ever since I got here, I've felt creeped out by that room and other parts of the house- I'm "sensitive"...and now I'm stuck all day every day with what appears to be a lost child.

I went into my spare room this morning, which I use for a home office- and on the tv, there were two child-sized hand prints streaked down the front of the screen. The screen was perfectly clean yesterday and... I don't have kids!!!!!

Ever since I got here, I've felt creeped out by that room and other parts of the house- I'm "sensitive"...and now I'm stuck all day every day with what appears to be a lost child.

Should probably go to a medium or something.

Should probably go to a medium or something.

I'm burning sage, for sure- although I don't think the energy is negative. After reviewing deed records on this property, I found that it was part of a larger piece of land owned by what was at one time a reformatory for children..so that explains a little bit.

I have to wait a whole week for another episode...I can't do this

what's going to happen to my life when this show ends

the moment when your crush tells you seemingly spontaneously to "Please. Leave me alone."
i have 0 faith in my brain's ability to read body language right now

i dont understand, this week im not busy but i prefer leaving everything from SM and Super Mario Maker 3DS for the weekend when i could play right now ...

When you get dumped and he refuses to talk to you :))))))))))))))))))))))

Last edited:
all these love triangles at school are so dumb but fun to watch o-o seriously though... they all seem so petty. Aside from that though, I really can't trust anyone in this class to keep things secret anymore except maybe my two friends.

Last edited:
Woke up grumpy and I'm super tired. I've had serious art block and haven't drawn anything since October.. And I have very little motivation to continue... Which sucks because drawing is my favorite thing to do. >.<

Why are finals a thing? Giving students an exam that can make or break their grade when they're at their weakest state is really sad. For a lot of my classes I don't even get my old exams back to see what I did wrong so what the hell is the point? I'll just be doing the same thing I did before and get the same grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back