• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEAR MOTHER****ING SCORPION CAN YOU SPAWN LIKE ONCE IN GAME?!

I missed my chance the other day...

I don't want to go to college today. Sitting in boring lectures all day really steals away all of my energy. I'd rather study the material myself at home.

I missed my chance the other day...

I don't want to go to college today. Sitting in boring lectures all day really steals away all of my energy. I'd rather study the material myself at home.

Yeah I'm glad they are until September but jfc I got like 56 tarantulas yesterday like I caught one rest killed me but still they were way more common, idfk how many time I had to s&c though.

meh i miss uni already i can go in your place :p

jfc im getting creeped out now no one has pinged about move for a couple of days now...

Apparently posting hot korean girls makes me edgy as ****

To that I say: ?\(ツ)/? this is fine.

Last edited:
I don't know nuffin about hot Korean girls :rolleyes: but i am feeling like Cadberry and that no one appreciates me and all my hard work *sigh* ... And it's hard to be surrounded by so many immature spoiled little minds ... Feeling my age :(

Last edited:
can it be 9pm yet.

@hyogo, minwoo doesn't even look feminine, just ugly. ?\_(ツ)_/?

I don't know nuffin about hot Korean girls :rolleyes: but i am feeling like Cadberry and that no one appreciates me and all my hard work *sigh* ... And it's hard to be surrounded by so many immature spoiled little minds ... Feeling my age :(

-stares at weird doll-

lol well those eye jokes are so old though smh

There's this guy who keeps on glancing at me in Chemistry class... he was actually a friend of mine before the school year started (we were friends over text), but we kinda stopped talking to each other because we weren't classmates anywhere. Now, this second semester, we're pretty much classmates in most of our subjects (Math, Biology, Chemistry) so we see each other very often. And, well, we constantly make eye contact and idk what to make of it and aaaaaaaaaa. //////

(Last Tuesday, I was walking with another friend when he called (more like shouted tbh) my name from behind, and when I looked back, he kinda flinched, and it was cute haha.)

There's this guy who keeps on glancing at me in Chemistry class... he was actually a friend of mine before the school year started (we were friends over text), but we kinda stopped talking to each other because we weren't classmates anywhere. Now, this second semester, we're pretty much classmates in most of our subjects (Math, Biology, Chemistry) so we see each other very often. And, well, we constantly make eye contact and idk what to make of it and aaaaaaaaaa. //////

(Last Tuesday, I was walking with another friend when he called (more like shouted tbh) my name from behind, and when I looked back, he kinda flinched, and it was cute haha.)
Yo that boy wants that ass, reeeeeeellll him in and get it girl!~

((if you go by other pronouns my apologizes btw))

scorpions.. the bug not the band lol

also i want this record so bad but there is like one person on the web who has it smh

IM LITERALLY 1 MM AWAY FROM GETTING THE SCORPION WHEN IT FINALLY SPAWNED **** THIS GAME

pant pant..

I have to do alot of exchanges today and i'm super tired, falling over myself tired, and I realized for like half an hour I had my gates closed accidentally and made someone wait; tbh I feel like a horrible person because of it.

I have to write a story for school and I haven't even thought up a plot yet. I have 2 hours and 30 minutes until I have to go to bed, so this is going to be a fun 2 hours of crying my eyes out and regretting everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back