• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this heat. The temperature should never go over 75 degrees.

I think 90?F should be the peak, and that would be in August. I can handle 80? weather, but I can barely handle 90? weather. 100? weather is intolerable.

I haven't watched the World Championship yet, due to helping my sister pack up after her graduation today, and driving home. However, all my social media are full of spoilers for it(Cosmo choked at the last minute, The Mother 1 announcement, etc). It don't think its worth watching anymore.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate this heat. The temperature should never go over 75 degrees.

That'sa normal summer day here in Chicago. (Usually warmer-

The fact that I didn't really get to see my boyfriend much before work, again, two days in a row now, and the fact that I jav to stay really late at work, I'm going to be here from 10pm to 11:30 am >.< fml, but I need to make up for the time I missed last week

when people don't text u back
alright ill see ur scrawny ass when school starts leTS FIGHT

when people don't text u back
alright ill see ur scrawny ass when school starts leTS FIGHT

This reminds me of the girl who accuses me of texting her too much. When I send one of my friends like over 10 texts a day, she doesn't mind since all of those texts get replies. But when I text this one girl over three texts in one day, she says that "I'm texting her too much." I can understand if she doesn't have unlimited texting, but what does this have to do with restricting on how much I can write on her wall on Facebook? I don't write too much. Now this is what I believe: she feels paranoid about if I'm in love with her. Hello, I'm not in love with her. I'm also not trying to harass her. Three years later, I found out why she's being like this. A friend of mine told me that she was a nice person in high school, but as she got older, she wasn't a nice person anymore.

tfw the villager you want to move out pings you but then they're like "aw nah man I can't leave you!!"

please leave me ok

tfw the villager you want to move out pings you but then they're like "aw nah man I can't leave you!!"

please leave me ok

u can always turn off ur 3ds and not save
then ignore the villager lol they'll move out on their own :p

=

the fact that my post count is 2,149 and its not an even # thts divisible by 5 so im posting here to raise it by one lol

ugh my friend kept on pestering me to play smash bros with him in a gaming lounge yesterday. and he even asked his other friends to force me to play even though i said no lots and lots of times and i never once agreed to play and now he's mad at me????? even saying that i should promise not to 'do that again'??? um excuse me but shouldn't I be the one who's mad at him???? ugh honestly still so pissed off rn

good job dude

also i should eat and go out but smh i just wanna jav a blast inside today ugh fracking cold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back