What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently border patrol agents don't know what they're talking about according to someone I was just talking with off-site. :-/

Last edited:
that my two suitemates are incredibly inconsiderate and like to start (apparently hilarious, from all the loud ass laughing I hear) convos at 3AM when I have morning classes the next day. also, by doing so, they risk all of us getting fined since "quiet hours" are after 11:00PM. hahahahhahahahhamurderhahahha

Wow I'm such a bother to everyone

Okay, where do I even begin?

Back in August, I overheard my dad talking to my mom about a trip that they are apparently planning for next Summer. I tried to not say anything until the trip got closer (if we're even going). I was eventually able to convince myself to not worry about said trip until Summer arrived again...that was until I overheard my dad briefing discussing it with my brother just a few weeks ago. Here's the thing. This family vacation is going to happen in Virginia and I'm all the way in Texas. I don't do well with long road trips like this. And I'm not just talking about a measly 3-8 hour trip. No. I actually kinda like semi-long road trips that are only a few hours. But that's not what we're talking about here.

According to my dad , this trip could take anywhere from 31-35 hours! THIS is when the length and distance starts getting to me. Back in July 2014, we went to Florida for the fourth Independence Day and my mom's birthday (which is the day after ID). While that trip had it's good parts, I also felt groggy and just very "bluh" for the duration of the trip. This is why I don't want to go on the Virginia trip. Because I just don't do well with long-*** trips like these. Might I also mention the fact that I know next to nothing about this trip? All I know is my parents have friends in the State that they wanna go see.

It's not that I don't wanna see them. I just don't think it's worth sitting in a truck for 12-18 hours straight, then spending a crappy night at a hotel, then sitting in a truck for another 12-18 hours just to visit a family I hardly know. If my dad would get us a plane and we flew over to Virginia, then that would honestly help boost my excitement about this trip. Because they want to see me, but unfortunately, a 2-2 and a half day trip to Virginia outweighs my want to see the. :(
I just know that if we I get drug over there by-truck, I'm just going to feel very groggy for the duration of the trip. I know because of the Florida trip.

Like I said, if my dad would just get us four plane tickets, just THAT would take away the dreadfulness I've been feeling lately.

Guess I'll just have to see how everything pans out.

Last edited:
I'm getting tired of Festival Plaza's Big Dreams Lottery in Pokemon Sun and Moon. Every time I go there, it's always a full heal or berry juice. That's why I got rid of the one-star one, but even the three-star one is doing it. Nowadays, I try to invalidate the reward by turning off the 3DS without saving if it turns out to be another berry juice. But each time I reset, it locks on the same prize all day. Worse yet, I could only get one prize per day.

It was someone's birthday and something happened. :(

I was shaving my legs and I cut myself so many bloody (ha... ha...) times because I'm rubbish. Pink razor is deadly.

Woooooow so NOW my Wii U HDMI is missing. Right after my bro used it. I saw him leave it on the living room floor, but now it just dissapeared. So now my PS3, PS4, and Wii U HDMI are ALL MISSING! Right after my siblings used them too! Now I can't play ANYTHING because I don't have a freaking HDMI. It's so ridiculous I'm honestly tired of it. -_-

my neighbors.........are so...... so.......... loud........... it's midnight..............quiet hours start 10pm............ u might not have friday classes but there are still classes on fridays......

I didn't know what Cod looked like - actually alive and not battered for British geezers to eat - until just now.

will the item i ordered even arrive? they had to remove the listing and its already been shipped, which they said i wont have to worry about and it should go normally but it still scares me

Woooooow so NOW my Wii U HDMI is missing. Right after my bro used it. I saw him leave it on the living room floor, but now it just dissapeared. So now my PS3, PS4, and Wii U HDMI are ALL MISSING! Right after my siblings used them too! Now I can't play ANYTHING because I don't have a freaking HDMI. It's so ridiculous I'm honestly tired of it. -_-

I feel you , I ****iNg FeEl YoU.

My dad like , always asked for my HDMI cable and he would lost it fml , after 2 days it would reappear -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back