• "Join us at 8 PM EDT for a special, for-fun (no spectator points) staff stream of ACNH hide-and-seek!"
    ~~ Coming Soon on Twitch with chat in #secret-stream ~~

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got really sick to my stomach like I am going to puke and I'm doing those gnarly "pre-barf" burps... I know I didn't eat anything funky that I don't eat often so I don't know why I would feel like way... so part of me is thinking it's that uh, well other reason women get sick early in the morning and I am kind of freaking out.

Also my anxiety is on high today because it's the anniversary of the massive fire that tore my community apart so that's got me on edge too...

WHY ALL AT ONCE? I just want to go home, do some tests and then go to sleep. Only a little over an hour to go.

^dang gurl hope you're not that stuff man... :|

*hugs*

also i need moar fr treasure someone sell me their trucks : D

Need to start deleting stuff off my phone because I'm running out of storage and I didn't realise I was such a hoarder; why do I have 10GB of saved iMessages

Copy and paste from my notepad. :/

My precious lil' baby dog, Corgi... went blind today... on 9/11/2016... we are not sure when exactly it happened. But all we know now is that she's completely blind and it happened out of nowhere overnight. I'm so worried about her now. I don't know what to do ;/ we took her to the vet. they said she's as healthy as a 2 year old dog (she's almost 13 years old). no diabetes. no nothing. she just went blind :l but if she shows any signs of being wobbly and having trouble with her muscles then we should take her back immediately but for now we are just going to moniter her to make sure she's okay. most likely I think she has something called SARDS no one is truly sure how its caused and there isnt a known cure...

we cleaned the house the day before and i think that really disoriented her from what she's used to. so now she needs to get used to where everything is. we can't move anything around or else she's going to be very confused. at least this gives us some incentive to stay clean but still... my poor baby is unlikely to get her vision back. I don't know what to do. it's extremely upsetting. I've been extremely stressed today over cleaning up the house and now that seems like nothing in comparison to what's happening to my poor baby.

i love her so much. this really put it into perspective on how fragile life is. and how i should appreciate every single day that I have with my little princess.. I freaking love her so much. i really don't want to lose her. i cried so hard today multiple times today. its so surreal that this is actually happening. I love her with all my heart. I want to give her a good life. I need to change and start walking the baby more often so she can spend the remainder of her days doing the things she loves and being happy. i really hope she realized just how much i care for her. i really hope everything will be okay..

I'm currently working with her and training her to not be afraid of stairs. and to listen to my commands so she won't run into walls... She's very cautious and scared. She's scared to walk around because she thinks she might hurt herself. and there were a few times where she hurt herself while I was guiding her because I didn't react in time. every time I fail to keep her safe I feel like she's losing trust in me...

all of this is really killing me... Waking up the next morning and realizing she's still blind... My baby was fine two days ago.. running and playing. But now nothing is the same. I'm staying home from school so I can work with her... it takes 30-40 minutes to guide her downstairs and into the backyard so she can go potty and then back upstairs. Hopefully over time she'll get used to her surroundings enough where she'll be able to do things on her own. But for now I need to be her eyes. I hope me being around here brings her comfort. I don't want her to think she's alone in darkness. I'm sure she's just as scared and confused about all of this as I am. :/

Last edited:
Copy and paste from my notepad. :/

My little precious baby angel wargi... went blind today... on 9/11/2016... we are not sure when exactly it happened. But all we know now is that she's completely blind and it happened out of nowhere overnight. I'm so worried about her now. I don't know what to do ;/ we took her to the vet. they said she's as hwelthy as a 2 year old dog (she's almost 13 years old). no diabetes. no nothing. she just went blind :l but if she shows any signs of being wobbly and having trouble with her muscles then we should take her back immediately but for now we are just going to moniter her to make sure she's okay. most likely I think she has something called SARDS no one is truly sure how its caused and there isnt a known cure... we cleaned the house the day before and i think that really disoriented her from what she's used to. so now she needs to get used to where everything is. we can't move anything around or else she's going to be very confused. at least this gives us some incentive to stay clean but still... my poor baby is unlikely to get her vision back. I don't know what to do. it's extremely upsetting. I've been extremely stressed today over cleaning up the house and now that seems like nothing in comparison to what's happening to my poor baby. i love her so much. this really put it into perspective on how fragile life is. and how i should appreciate every single day that I have with my little princess.. I freaking love her so much. i really don't want to lose her. i cried so hard today multiple times. its so surreal that this actually happened. I love her with all my heart. I want to give her a good life. I need to change and start walking the baby so she can spend the remainder of her days doing the things she loves and being happy. i really hope she realized just how much i care for her. i really hope everything will be okay..

I hope she gets better.

@Elov.. damn I'm sorry *hugs*... I hope you can figure everything out and succeed in training her with all these things :/

I hope she gets better.

Thank you.. It's very unlikely she'll be able to see again, but I'm hoping she'll learn to adjust.. I'm thinking about buying one of these for her
iULevsx.png

But they're around 70-130 dollars. >.< I'm also looking up videos on youtube so I might be able to make a diy version. I also need to buy bath mats or something in order to mark where the stairs are so she won't accidentally fall.

@Elov.. damn I'm sorry *hugs*... I hope you can figure everything out and succeed in training her with all these things :/

Thank you. It really means a lot. c: I'm just gonna take everything one day at a time. Hopefully I'll be able to get the house to be blind dog proof! I already had to move the dog food bag from the top of the stairs over to the side because she ran into it while climbing up ;-;

Last edited:
Thank you.. It's very unlikely she'll be able to see again, but I'm hoping she'll learn to adjust.. I'm thinking about buying one of these for her
iULevsx.png

But they're around 70-130 dollars. >.< I'm also looking up videos on youtube so I might be able to make a diy version. I also need to buy bath mats or something in order to mark where the stairs are so she won't accidentally fall.

Thank you. It really means a lot. c: I'm just gonna take everything one day at a time. Hopefully I'll be able to get the house to be blind dog proof! I already had to move the dog food bag from the top of the stairs over to the side because she ran into it while climbing up ;-;

I've never seen those before, very strange. o_O

1 week into school and i have a test on Friday cool

and why is every annoying person in every single on my classes who did the schedule dfjwkrfhnou

ugh i hate pe its always laps around the playground and i die kill me
they dont even let us have any water or have a break i literally nearly died omg

all the cool starry night skins are for female imps only and it's lit impossible to get those old or gen1 lol

the fact that i'm literally 5 weeks into school and in every single one of my classes i've had at least 3 huge tests in each of them. the only one who didn't do that was the anatomy and math teacher much to my shock. every other class tho lmao ****ing sucks
also the fact that i'm still on planet earth lmao i don't want to be here

I'm thinking about buying one of these for her
iULevsx.png

IgoWr5X.jpg

Just got done making a diy one out of random things I found in the house. x) I had to use Bobbypins to hold it together with her collar. It's not the sturdiest but it will do. c:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back