• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this time of year. Everything seems so different and I feel scared and dead inside. I hate it I hate I hate

im so bad at making friends.. idk why i cry after school when it's partially my fault for not having anyone to eat with

Last edited:
I don't have animation class till Thursday and I just wanna ANIMATE, this pain fills me

Shame on me because I always thought "hedgehog" was actually written "hedgedog"... It actually made sense to me (I'm not a native English-speaker)

ahhh clip studio paint is having a sale but i dont even have enough for that in my paypal ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

i laughed so much and choked on my own saliva
now my chest really hurts ;;

My 3DS' power plug is damaged at the end...and I feel trying to force it into the 3DS power port has damaged that as well!

i wish we had a larger apartment tbh or that i could just move somewhere with my bf or stuff i guess. bleh life sucks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also why do i always make too much spaghetti ugh. need to find that measure stick mhm

It's 7 AM.. I've been up all night, and I've gotten into the habit of waking up at 1 PM & then staying up for a full 24 hours- and then crashing. Rinse & repeat.

Also Sheila made me really want spaghetti, so now I'm craving that.

Send help & I'll make you brownies

Last edited:
It's 7 AM.. I've been up all night, and I've gotten into the habit of waking up at 1 PM & then staying up for a full 24 hours- and then crashing. Rinse & repeat.

Also Sheila made me really want spaghetti, so now I'm craving that.

Send help & I'll make you brownies

make some haha.. sadly i had no ketchup so it was so dry now lol i really need to do larger grocery shopping once i get munnies

make some haha.. sadly i had no ketchup so it was so dry now lol i really need to do larger grocery shopping once i get munnies

I so would, but being this dead I'll probably set the house on fire lmao
Poor dry spaghetti..

I so would, but being this dead I'll probably set the house on fire lmao
Poor dry spaghetti..

hahah i feel you i just wanna crash on the bed for a few lol :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

hhh aaah heated up the coffee too much rip tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back