• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im getting so many spoilers from this one tv show, but i dont know specifically what happened. to keep myself from spoiling more of it, im trying to marathon through season four and five to see what the hype is about. at this point, i rarely know anything, but all i know as of now is that the protagonist becomes the antagonist, her lover is in some sort of danger, and her town is basically ****ed. i dont know the details between that, but ugh im just getting started with it all

Got 2-3 hours of sleep today because of the heat.. drinking an espresso drink but I have to work all night and then I'm going straight to my grandma's which at first my mom said like it was going to be just for an hour or two, now it seems like we're going to be there all day because she's bringing cake and food and the whole families going...

There is still no light :( and I really need to go to a hospital but my parent say I'm fine
I'm getting worse notice it

idk if im getting my period or if im just ocerthinking a normal stomach ache but IT's REALLY STRESSING ME OUt because im wearing light blue jeans ANd i dint have my bag w me so i dont habe any pads or anything AAA. ALSO Im at another school atm because of an snnoing dsnce project that sUKCS and idk where the bathrooms are here so im dead probably. if uh somethging hpapens i guess i'll habe to ask someone to give me something but Honestly Im Dead. . .

It's insanely warm here and I want to die. I am sweaty from top to bottom, my shirt is drenched in sweat and I feel absolutely horrible.

tired af and concert in a few ahah. also i got like idek 4 hours sleep last night maybe a few extra in the morning but aahhhh kill me pls.

also ah life in general just let me be ahhh

So I wanted to buy some bbq coated peanuts but then in the corner of my eye I saw wasabi ones and curiosity got the best of me. I thought it couldnt be that bad cuz for the most part all the spicy chips-type products are pretty mild here.

I've eaten about 5 of them. Eating one burns my mouth for about 5s and then creates this spicy aftertaste that I can feel in my nose. I hate spicy things lol.. I had forgotten just how spicy wasabi is. God I'm an idiot.

someday.PNG

Someday I will figure out what this song was I loved to listen to.

Maybe.

but hey look! I'm tan!

I just went to the wedding and saw most of my family on my mom's side. Now there's a surprise party for my uncle retiring and I have to see everyone again. I have nothing more to talk about, I'm not a party person, and I don't feel all hippity hoppity today.

tomorrow i find out what he said about the note.. i'm so scared bc what if it's something bad? ):

I watched a movie about suicide this morning and then I started thinking about if someone I love and care about a lot committed suicide and now my eyes burn and i have a headache from crying so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back