What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My accounting project that's due Wednesday is kind of souring my mood. I don't know how easy it will be to get done so I always over-stress about them.

tmw you when commission a art and they just disappear

that sucks. I hope you can get in touch with them soon about it
(unless they're a scammer, if so that sucks even worse)

we went to see zootopia and now a wallet has disappeared. I can't help but feel responsible. If I hadn't suggested we go to the movie theatre it wouldn't have happened.
zootopia wasn't even that good.

Paranoid I still have glass shards in my hands.

So many dishes to do..
So much homework to do..

I'll be SO glad to be back in public school

YES
this happens to me all the time & it's extremely draining. it just destroys me inside, because drawing is the only thing I'm good at.

p much, it's like "well there goes my productive hobby lol guess I'll play video games" ahaha... rip
actually I have some polymer clay I've been meaning to use for like. months. maybe i'll try that.

My gums hurt and I want iced tea (too lazy to grab a glass of brisk from the fridge oops)

My dog keeps sneaking off by herself into the darkness downstairs when everyone else is upstairs. :c I feel bad seeing her alone, even though she chooses to do so. Sometimes it takes a few hours until I notice she's gone. >.<

That I forgot to GET THAT ONE HAT FROM THE TICKET BOOTH ON MII PLAZA YES NOW I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER THREE WEEKS WHY

Everyone is getting with people and they are having a great end of the year.... and then there is me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back